Region II final: Longview over Highland Park

Region III final: Friendswood over Texas City

Region IV final: Lake Travis over Port Lavaca Calhoun

Semifinals: Longview over Wolfforth Frenship; Lake Travis over Friendswood

State final: Longview over Lake Travis

DIVISION II:

Region I final: Everman over Wichita Falls Rider

Region II final: Sulphur Springs over Ennis

Region III final: Dayton over Lumberton Region IV final: Cibolo Steele over Edcouch-Elsa

Semifinals: Everman over Sulphur Springs; Cibolo Steele over Dayton

State final: Everman over Cibolo Steele 

At least we finally got some props. It only took 40yrs.. Look guys wether you like it or not a PROGRAM is being built here in L-Town!!! It is about time for us L-town fans to start getting pumped about H S Football!! Everyone else in this area has had their glory time.

At least we finally got some props. It only took 40yrs.. Look guys wether you like it or not a PROGRAM is being built here in L-Town!!! It is about time for us L-town fans to start getting pumped about H S Football!! Everyone else in this area has had their glory time.

*breaks out violin*

*plays a slow sad song*

waahhh get over it ya lumberton crybaby...

Guest rykerx144

lol. Somebody better do some drug tests on Dave.

Hey lum, your claim to fame is that you beat a team that is 0-3 this year??? LOL.

hehe

he is 1 of the few village idiots from lumberton that gives em all a bad name

that is one task i would not want!!  counting the village idiots in lumberton

Hey lum, your claim to fame is that you beat a team that is 0-3 this year??? LOL.

hehe

he is 1 of the few village idiots from lumberton that gives em all a bad name

that is one task i would not want!!   counting the village idiots in lumberton

yep yep, totally agree

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

All of you HATERS on this thread are really sad and pathetic. You have to get together as a group and try and trash Lumberton because all of U are jealous that somebody actually said something good about the Raiders and said nothing about your team. You are all the jealous player hater type that always gets mad and jealous of the guy that always gets the pretty girl whenever U can't...that's an example of your behavior. You're talking about whining...one of U is whining about Kirbyville not being predicted to win state or region or whatever so then U go ahead and jump on the bandwagon and hate on Lumberton because your team doesn't get the respect U think they deserve...now who is the crybaby now? Vidor fan has no room to talk about Livingston as of right now because Vidor hasn't played or beaten Livingston yet. As a matter of fact didn't Livingston beat Vidor 22-3 last year in Vidor? Until U beat them, I wouldn't run my mouth about them. I'm going to laugh at you if Livingston beats Vidor again this year. I'm sure if Dave Campbell's picked any of your teams U wouldn't be saying what your saying right now. Rykers...what is your beef with Lumberton anyways...Kirbyville=2A & Lumberton = 4A. Just mad cause DC substracted Kirbyville & added Lumberton...U got your feelings hurt.  :'( Oh, and one more thing...A Vidorian talking down on another city as if they have any room to talk.  :D It's actually kinda fun being the underdog..yall just keep hatin.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Hey, if that is Lumberton's claim to fame then it is also Nederland's claim to fame just as much as you just got done beating a team that is also 0-3 this year...bigdog

All of you HATERS on this thread are really sad and pathetic. You have to get together as a group and try and trash Lumberton because all of U are jealous that somebody actually said something good about the Raiders and said nothing about your team. You are all the jealous player hater type that always gets mad and jealous of the guy that always gets the pretty girl whenever U can't...that's an example of your behavior. You're talking about whining...one of U is whining about Kirbyville not being predicted to win state or region or whatever so then U go ahead and jump on the bandwagon and hate on Lumberton because your team doesn't get the respect U think they deserve...now who is the crybaby now? Vidor fan has no room to talk about Livingston as of right now because Vidor hasn't played or beaten Livingston yet. As a matter of fact didn't Livingston beat Vidor 22-3 last year in Vidor? Until U beat them, I wouldn't run my mouth about them. I'm going to laugh at you if Livingston beats Vidor again this year. I'm sure if Dave Campbell's picked any of your teams U wouldn't be saying what your saying right now. Rykers...what is your beef with Lumberton anyways...Kirbyville=2A & Lumberton = 4A. Just mad cause DC substracted Kirbyville & added Lumberton...U got your feelings hurt.  :'( Oh, and one more thing...A Vidorian talking down on another city as if they have any room to talk.  :D It's actually kinda fun being the underdog..yall just keep hatin.

some one call the wambulance, the village idiot got his feelings hurt

Chapter 1...

Chapter 1...

Dayton 8 - Lumberton 7

Chapter 2..... :D :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami