Woodville Homecoming - Oct 24! They picked Kirbyville...

I wanna know whos bright idea was it to schedule a state ranked team/potential state champ for a homecoming game. man if they broadcast this game im not even tuning in.

i cant even predict a score---kville by---however many they want.  8)

I heard Kirbyville was a last minute choice because Katy, Permian Odessa, and the cowboys all backed out.???

I wanna know whos bright idea was it to schedule a state ranked team/potential state champ for a homecoming game. man if they broadcast this game im not even tuning in.

I heard Kirbyville was a last minute choice because Katy, Permian Odessa, and the cowboys all backed out.???

:D :D :D  i almost choked  lol

:D :D :D  i almost choked  lol

I bet the folks from woodville did to when they heard who they were playing for homecoming.

Guest rykerx144

i doubt kirbyville would take the time to burn their bon fire down...i bet if you followed the footsteps it would lead you to warren not kirbyville.

Ha Ha lol toooooo funny

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed