Cleveland vs Liberty Predictions ????

TLU_DAWG

yall are dumb to think liberty will get shutout...they average so many yards of offense a game they will score for sure! i think this will be a close one with liberty taking the WIN because they have played good teams to prepare for this...cleveland hasnt played anyone with the potential Liberty has. i go with the upset Liberty 27 Cleveland 20.

yall are dumb to think liberty will get shutout...they average so many yards of offense a game they will score for sure! i think this will be a close one with liberty taking the WIN because they have played good teams to prepare for this...cleveland hasnt played anyone with the potential Liberty has. i go with the upset Liberty 27 Cleveland 20.

ha are you kidding..read what you just wrote, go do some research, modify your post, and get rid of your obvious liberty bias.

i realize this is for opinions, but sometimes you should give credit where credit is due.

what makes winning against hj, bryan rudder, and new caney less impressive that losing to hf, bc, and splendora?  ??? ???

i didnt ever not give them credit i just said they havent really played anyone with the potential liberty has. They played a Bryan team with freshman and sophmores only!!! a horribel new caney team! and hardin jefferson who isnt that great either so im just stating my opinion and what i know about those teams. it will be a good game with liberty on top.

Guest dailynews

Let me get this straight.... Liberty is 0-3 and Cleveland is 3-0 but Liberty is the better team.  Bridge City L 32-20 (BC didnt win a game last year) Hamshire Fannett L 34-20 (H-F barely beat 2A Deweyville) Splendora L 35-32 (gave up 32-7 halftime lead). How are you coming up with the courage to pick Liberty over Cleveland?

i watched cleveland play new caney and saw the splendora liberty game the next day and it was like watching to different levels of play.

i know liberty has some speed and a little size but cleveland is loaded with both all the way across the board. you will see what im talking about tonight if you go to the game.

if you like watching a team pound the ball, play extremely physical defense, and fly over the field you will like watching cleveland

Let me get this straight.... Liberty is 0-3 and Cleveland is 3-0 but Liberty is the better team.  Bridge City L 32-20 (BC didnt win a game last year) Hamshire Fannett L 34-20 (H-F barely beat 2A Deweyville) Splendora L 35-32 (gave up 32-7 halftime lead). How are you coming up with the courage to pick Liberty over Cleveland?

just wait bud liberty 27 20

ha are you kidding..read what you just wrote, go do some research, modify your post, and get rid of your obvious liberty bias.

i realize this is for opinions, but sometimes you should give credit where credit is due.

what makes winning against hj, bryan rudder, and new caney less impressive that losing to hf, bc, and splendora?  ??? ???

Rudder is a new school with sophmores and freshman, hmmmmmm great opponent!!!  Will give you credit for HJ and NC but Liberty is better than both of those teams.  NC was a weak 4a and is a weaker 5a.  Good Luck to both teams but Cleveland will come out with this one. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami