West Hardin VS Chester Predictions

Napolean

Guest curtissimo

H-D Bobcat, you must be going off of burkevilles reputation, because burkeville was very weak last year and unless they got someone to replace Walter Mcbride they may be in a world of hurt this season. IF it did come down to West Hardin or Burkeville, NO DOUBT West hardin

I think Hull-Daisetta, Evadale and Burkeville make the playoffs. The winner of the Burkeville vs West Hardin game gets the third spot. Maybe Copeland can lead WH to the third place finish?

For the first time in my life, I agree with 55, but I really think (hope) WH can pull it out when the time comes.  Having said that, my prediction...WH by two scores over the Jackets.  If I'm wrong and Chester pulls it out over WH, this just might be the year Chester returns to the playoffs.

I think Hull-Daisetta, Evadale and Burkeville make the playoffs. The winner of the Burkeville vs West Hardin game gets the third spot. Maybe Copeland can lead WH to the third place finish?

For the first time in my life, I agree with 55, but I really think (hope) WH can pull it out when the time comes.  Having said that, my prediction...WH by two scores over the Jackets.  If I'm wrong and Chester pulls it out over WH, this just might be the year Chester returns to the playoffs.

What is the world coming to?? BIGMO is agreeing with HD BOBCAT 55!!! ??? ???.....lol

West Hardin - 29

Chester  - 18

If Chester dont put 40 points on the board ill be very disappointed.  They have put up 90 in the 2 last away game this one should be no different then those 2 games.

Come on!!!!  90 points against what, Legacy and a freshman team?!?!?!  I just want to see Chester try that reverse crap against WH, but on a sportsmanship note we'll see FRIDAY!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami