Dayton vs. Goose Creek Memorial Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Guest whoabroncos09

GCM      24

Dayton  21

The level of talent does not always determine the outcome of the game.

wow!

now thats funny.

we're gonna win by at least three touchdowns!

Guest patriot117

Congrats Dayton. 

You showed us how "real" football is played in Texas.  We are greatful to just have been in your presence. Good Luck against the rest of District 19-4A, I guess we should just give you your trophy now. ;) ;) ;)

Congrats Dayton. 

You showed us how "real" football is played in Texas.  We are greatful to just have been in your presence. Good Luck against the rest of District 19-4A, I guess we should just give you your trophy now. ;) ;) ;)

???  thanks?

the patriots will be a force in a couple of years. they really do tackle well, are disciplined and they play hard. the timing of the throws in ya'lls offense had our guys offbeat a little. I think you guys will win some district games. good luck the rest of the way!!

Guest patriot117

We just did not appreciate the starters still thowing touchdown passes up 35-0 late in the 3rd quarter.  I know it's our job to stop you, and in the future I think things will be different.  The growing pains still hurt and no one likes to have salt poured on their wounds.

We just did not appreciate the starters still thowing touchdown passes up 35-0 late in the 3rd quarter.  I know it's our job to stop you, and in the future I think things will be different.  The growing pains still hurt and no one likes to have salt poured on their wounds.

we don't have a ton of reserves, so putting our backup qb (also a linebacker) in much earlier just doesn't make much sense. our offense is a passing one, so asking it to run exclusively... which we did (all but one play) in the fourth quarter is also a lot to ask. If Dayton was pouring salt, it would have been a 63 of 70 point deficit.

my compliments of your team still stand. Good luck the rest of the way.

Guest patriot117

Thanks for the compliments.  Green and Dugat are great athletes. Good luck to you guys also. I hope some day that our program is as successful as yours has been in recent years.  We've got a ways to go.

Thanks for the compliments.  Green and Dugat are great athletes. Good luck to you guys also. I hope some day that our program is as successful as yours has been in recent years.  We've got a ways to go.

but from what i can tell, there is a good coach and foundation in place for success.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami