Barbers Hill & Huffman

Guest Jody

Hear rumor BH may play at least one of those top teams in that district during pre-district. Sounds like we may also play a few other realy good teams in pre-district. Will be interesting.

I think that Bh will be picked to win that district. Maybe just maybe King will be pretty good. I think New Caney as bad as they have been could make some noise. Bh will fine next year but after that? NOT GOOD Huffman if they can go 5-5 next year but we will be alright longterm. Our frehsman team this last year? :lol: I like the fact that the drives are short.

Maybe this will help off of our site.

Facts ??? & Data:

Below are the final power rankings for 2005 of the new district members and non district opponents on the schedule:

Non District Power Rating 2005 Record

Houston Wheatley 156.89 (6-5)

Santa Fe 147.14 (4-6)

Houston Scarbough 131.95 (3-6)

District Power Rating 2005 Record

Houston CE King 161.74 (6-3)

Barbers Hill 159.01 (10-1)

Houston Forest Brook 153.84 (3-5)

Galena Park 153.53 (6-3)

Crosby 149.98 (6-4)

Huffman 148.95 (6-4)

New Caney 144 (4-6)

Houston Smiley 121.38 (0-8)

The power ratings are from texasfootballratings.com and are subjective at best. However, it does provide some food for thought. Base on the information above and nothing else such as number of returning players, strength of schedule, etc.

The Falcons should be very competative in their first year at 4A. We know what BH will bring and I definitely don't see any world beaters on our schedule.

I look for them to finish around 5-5 and miss the play-off by only one game. But they could sneak up on Forest Brook and Galena Park and steal the 3rd play-off spot. It will be fun to see how well the Falcons of 2006 tackle the challenges ahead.

IP: [ 192.168.7.95 ]

Hear rumor BH may play at least one of those top teams in that district during pre-district. Sounds like we may also play a few other realy good teams in pre-district. Will be interesting.

I hear the Bh schedule was to play Png but they backed out. They will play Cuero, Bellville and Willis. That was late last week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder