BC=LC-M JV GAME I NEED A START TIME/RESULTS

skipper

dishon got moved up in my opinion dumbest thing stump has done since he got to bc the jv has better receivers dont just move someone up cause of there name especially when he plays qb and doesn't even play wr 

So now varsity has ANOTHER wr..............out of 48, I think 30 or more of them are wide receivers, most of whom never take the field.  I think that's a strange move, but I am not the coach, maybe there is a good reason for this.

And, good job Matt and company, you guys looked great last night.  I think if anyone has watched this team play, they play together as a team and it shows.  You guys are fun to watch (all of you) and if you stay together, play together, work hard together, you will be the team to be reckoned with in Bridge

City's near future!  Proud of you Freshmen Cards!

I believe now the Freshman and JV have outscored their opponents 172-0 in two games between them and it is looking good again in BC.  As far as the Dishon kid moving up it is mentioned it is a receiver issue but over Jason Broussard and some of the JV studs I just can't buy it.  I think it is more a backup QB now that Breaux is down but Menard should be filling this role because he will be the QB once Lemoine moves to greener pastures.  Someone please help on this one and let the fans know why so many more physical upper classmen (receivers) were over looked.

I believe now the Freshman and JV have outscored their opponents 172-0 in two games between them and it is looking good again in BC.  As far as the Dishon kid moving up it is mentioned it is a receiver issue but over Jason Broussard and some of the JV studs I just can't buy it.  I think it is more a backup QB now that Breaux is down but Menard should be filling this role because he will be the QB once Lemoine moves to greener pastures.  Someone please help on this one and let the fans know why so many more physical upper classmen (receivers) were over looked.

im just going to take a wild guess and say that you are a Varsity 2nd or 3rd string WR or maybe even a JV reciever that is ticked off that a freshman is going to "threaten" your chances at playing on a Friday night (in this case a Thursday night or Saturday evening  :'( )

im just gonna say that your Jason Broussard lol.

but thats my guess on it...

but back to what you said,

if you have a problem with a Freshaman or even a JV player threatening your spot on Varsity then work harder???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami