* PN-G vs. Crosby Updates/PN-G WINS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's true then he's going to be something special.  I look for him to be one of the top QB's in the Houston area in the next couple of years even though he's playing against a slow defense tonight. This is not the swarming PNG defense that usually shows up every year. Hopefully they get things in order soon.

Hey Scalp 'Em don't worry obviously I am not at a game either! HA!  I am listening to the Lumberton game but I keep checking on this thread too.  I will be down there for the fair and ya'll play Vidor that week.  I grew up on Vidor football even though I lived in Lumberton!  My favorite game was always Vidor-PNG and the week I am there ya'll play each other so I am bringing my boys to the game!  Can't wait!  Although I won't be for ya'll that night!

If Vidor was playing anyone else I would probably go to the Lumberton game but when I told my dad I was debating he said,  "I knew the Vidor/PNG game would be it kiddo.  What are you talking about?"  I have a game recorded that he sent me of Vidor vs. PNG from a few years ago.  So that will be the one I go to!

Gotta go update the other site-Lumberton about to score it sounds like!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83