What do yall think about cleveland football

How are they going to do this year?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How are they going to do this year?

• state bound
    • Three rounds deep
    • make playoffs
    • dont make playoffs

I personally would like to know exactly what qualifications you have to judge that someone is college level or not, much less three of them.

Now it is good to see that Tullos and company have the kids there rolling so far, they are full of athletic kids in Cleveland and have not really had anyone since Arledge was ran out that really had a great deal of success.

the reason i think they have a set of college level cornorbacks is great hands/ quick / 6-1 180 / sub 4.5 and there soph

Cleveland has a good team this year. With the strong team they have this year, why they didn't schedule Kirbyville??

Back when Cleveland had their good teams they would schedule PA schools among other talented teams in the area.  The other team that no one is talking about is Coldspring.  Coldspring handled Madisonville.  Cleveland versus Coldspring is shaping up to be another big game.

Guest red_cardinal

Its good to see Cleveland winning again. People like you make me sick to my stomach. Your team starts off 2-0 so you get a user name and start posting on here. You are not a true fan, you probably didnt even go to the game. When you guys beat a playoff team from 21-3A then you can run your mouth, until then get off the BAND-WAGON.

TO is terrell owens. the browns secondary cant handle him

Lol you were really thinking we were talking about the Dallas Cowboys and Cleveland browns...We are talking about Cleveland Indians. hehe.

But anyways, I think Cleveland is a rather tougher team compared to everyone else in their district. I say they easily win district and we'll see how it goes in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami