Warren vs Trinity

Guest whs90

After the lashing Buna put on trinity last week it will a good judge to see how bad the warriors beat them.  Look for warren to go 2-0 on the season.  Any thoughts?

dont get ahead of yourselves ppl...a team comes ready to play after a whoppin like that...the warriors need to be ready to play another hard battle...get a good push off the ball and the skill positions will take care of business...after a short week of practice i just hope they have their mind in the right place...goodluck warriors...W.I.T! ;D ;D ;D

why does everyone get on a message board worry about spelling and grammer.  We were talking about how bad warren was going to beat trinity.  Not passing the taks.  They better be ready to play.  warren had a great week of practice and are ready to make it two in row.

why does everyone get on a message board worry about spelling and grammer.  We were talking about how bad warren was going to beat trinity.  Not passing the taks.  They better be ready to play.  warren had a great week of practice and are ready to make it two in row.

Sorry to offend you, but last time I checked TAKS are pretty important. Anyways it should be a great game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami