HJ at Woodville....Saturday 7:30pm

Lazeek

I was at HJ's game last Friday night. If Coach Martel and his staff spend the next two days working with the offensive line and make the adjustments that need to be made after last weeks blow out, HJ takes this one hands down. You have to get the defence to the sideline for more than 30 seconds at a time and give them a rest or they will fall apart in the second half again.

On that note, Defence excellent first half last week. Vacations over, time to concentrate on the task at hand. Offence Trey needs blocking out in front and you all will be fine. Good Luck saturday see you at the game.

GO HAWKS[move][/move]

Offense looked promising to begin with, too.  Two passes go right through receivers hands, etc.  Pass protection a bit weak by line.  They'll get some kinks out...Cleveland broke two long runs...work to do on both sides and I'm sure the coaches and players know it better than anyone.  Good luck Hawks.

I was at HJ's game last Friday night. If Coach Martel and his staff spend the next two days working with the offensive line and make the adjustments that need to be made after last weeks blow out, HJ takes this one hands down. You have to get the defence to the sideline for more than 30 seconds at a time and give them a rest or they will fall apart in the second half again.

On that note, Defence excellent first half last week. Vacations over, time to concentrate on the task at hand. Offence Trey needs blocking out in front and you all will be fine. Good Luck saturday see you at the game.

GO HAWKS[move][/move]

offense, defense

Hold on my apologies. I catch spelling errors as much as the next guy, but do try and remember that many of the posters here are coaches and students who are trying to get that reply typed before the AP walks in and catches them not tending to their business. We can all spell pretty well when we aren't being pressured. Well most of us anyway.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder