dayton at friendswood predictions

Guest tigersvoice

This level of Bronco confidence reminds me of something.......Oh yes, last year. ;)

Dayton has a great team again this year -- maybe even more talented than the FHS.  But, you guys are  playing THE MUSTANGS, and that jinx you talk about exists for a reason.  When a crucial moment arrives in the game, the FHS kids will just know this is when we are supposed to take over the game and the Dayton kids will know this is when the game slips away.

It will be fun!

I've never seen or heard so much smooze on a football forum.  This person ought to be a Vice Presidential nominee for SOMEBODY'S ticket this year.  Go get 'em Broncos!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This level of Bronco confidence reminds me of something.......Oh yes, last year. ;)

Dayton has a great team again this year -- maybe even more talented than the FHS.  But, you guys are  playing THE MUSTANGS, and that jinx you talk about exists for a reason.  When a crucial moment arrives in the game, the FHS kids will just know this is when we are supposed to take over the game and the Dayton kids will know this is when the game slips away.

It will be fun!

I've never seen or heard so much smooze on a football forum.  This person ought to be a Vice Presidential nominee for SOMEBODY'S ticket this year.  Go get 'em Broncos!

And I approve this ad.....Friendswood won't know what hit'em!

Keep drinking that Kool Aid everyone. 

And, CG may be (no, he is) a great ahtlete, but he cannot hold a candle to JK when it comes to dropping back and throwing the football.  Without Dugat's ability to speed up, slow down, switch directions, and jump, Green would have so many incompletions and interceptions.

See you tomorrow.  Bring your crying towels Bronco fans! ;)

And, CG may be (no, he is) a great ahtlete, but he cannot hold a candle to JK when it comes to dropping back and throwing the football.  Without Dugat's ability to speed up, slow down, switch directions, and jump, Green would have so many incompletions and interceptions.

We sure will bring our towels...

On the way out we will throw them over to the Friendswood side after they realized that their dream of an undefeated season ended with the FIRST game!

GO BRONCOS!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!

I don't think you've seen CG play much.

I guess thats way he through 5 TD's last week and only 2 were to A.J. Payton Ploch had 3 TD's and will likely get 2 or 3 more this week.

I have watched him play, and he can't even through a spiral.  If you want an example, look at the video on the Chronicle website.  That's why he isn't gonna play QB in college.

While I'm sure you aren't serious... the chron showed one clip of him rolling out and throwing on the run and showed the same one multiple times. Nebraska recruited him as a QB.

Why is he listed on all of the recruiting boards as an "athlete" and why does ESPN's board say that he will play something other than QB at Nebraska. 

The kid is a stud -- don't misunderstand me -- but he is not much of a thrower when you compare him to the other elite QBs.  If I am wrong, then he'll try to thread the needle a lot tonight.  I dare him! ;)

Why is he listed on all of the recruiting boards as an "athlete" and why does ESPN's board say that he will play something other than QB at Nebraska. 

The kid is a stud -- don't misunderstand me -- but he is not much of a thrower when you compare him to the other elite QBs.  If I am wrong, then he'll try to thread the needle a lot tonight.  I dare him! ;)

We will definately seem some passing tonight both of these guys will be chunking the ball.

That evaluation in the ESPN writeup is quite old and is based off of his sophomore video and is also inaccurate as far as him playing QB. I am 100% sure that Nebraska recruited him as a quarterback. It's hard to compare him to other elites based on his performance in games, seeing as how he hasn't played much since his sophomore year. But, his numbers from last week don't lie and his performance at big camps doesn't either as they are the reason he has gotten so much attention. Don't let that dual threat label fool you, he is a pass first QB. You don't have to dare him. He'll be throwing plenty. here are some links to where he is listed at a dual threat QB.

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please
  this lists as WR also.

Everyone has a right to their opinion!!  There will not be any opinions playing football tonight, only athletes!!

Friendswood fan.... I hope you will come back to this site after this game. Don't disappear after the Mustangs get their tails kicked...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed