Barbers Hill..... School Song

Guest KHS 89

Guest KHS 89

Do you guys have one??  Was at the PNG VS BH game and announcer kept announcing school song, but band kept playing your fight song???  Just curious.

I think thats been our school song for 80 years.  Not sure why, but someone at some point made it so.  Anyway, it works for us.

The BH school song or fight song or whatever they call it is a good one. It really gets us going. The words are a little strange but lets you to know real quick that football is king of the Hill. The "I'm so glad I go to Barbers Hill" at the end of games gets on my nerves but maybe that is just me. :-*

if you think hearing im so glade at the end of every football game you should try playing it!!! i deeply despise whoever wrote the piece and gave it to bh. as for the school song. well im gettin tired of it also, ohh the prices you pay to be in band... :( the fight song is the shorter and faster version of the school song. the school version is the longer and slower version. though i dont think you can realy tell. the diffrence in tempo :P

if you think hearing im so glade at the end of every football game you should try playing it!!! i deeply despise whoever wrote the piece and gave it to bh. as for the school song. well im gettin tired of it also, ohh the prices you pay to be in band... :( the fight song is the shorter and faster version of the school song. the school version is the longer and slower version. though i dont think you can realy tell. the diffrence in tempo :P

;D Never tried to play it and you would not know what I was trying to play it if I did. I appriciate the hard work you guys and gals put in to what you do. You really can get the place going and the little drum thing right after half time always rocks. Hang in there. It is good to know that "I'm so glad I go to Barbers Hill" gets on someone else's nerves also. ;D ;D ;D

Your right about the fight song being the shorter version and up tempo...I had forgotten that.  I'm with 32, ya'll do a great job, I just wished ya'll would play more...especially when we are on defense.  Keep up the good work!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont