Warren Defeats West Hardin

Good win for the Warriors.The game really wasn't this close, a couple more passes that had TD written all over them and this one would have been pretty lopsided.I was surprised at the outcome and will be the first to congratulate the kids.Young had a huge game and Kelly threw the ball well.Greeson also had some pretty catches to sustain drives. Overall a solid effort from all the kids and a pretty good crowd for a small school ballgame.Congrats also to Copeland,he's the real deal.

No way Warren wins a game in 23aa.

They weren't supposed to win this one either,but they did.In all honesty this game was a lot closer to being 32-7 than it was 18-15.They probably will struggle with the front runners in the district but they will play several teams close.They threw the ball well friday and that will be the key to there season.They also got a look at a very young secondary that did better than I had expected.Warren can't afford any injuries but if they stay healthy they have a shot at winning a few district ballgames.

How did WH score thir TD's? Does anyone have any numbers on Copeland?

There first TD came on a strong run by Copeland.There last one came 1:15 left in the ballgame and I think it also came on a QB keeper.I don't have any stats on Tyler but he took the snap out of the shotgun on every play.WH is pretty small in the backfield and at the receivers this year so Tyler will probably take some pretty good shots.I hope he stays healty for the Oilers sake because they will struggle without him.WH will win some ballgames this year witout a doubt and possibly even slide in the 3rd playoff spot.

god job tyler but am scared it will be a long season for oilers from score of this game cause i felt warren was very weak

From what I've heard Warren didn't look good at all in the scrimmages.To be fair to them though they were missing some key players.Morris was missing in the first scrimmage except for a couple of plays and Young and Blackshear sat out the second one.From what I saw Friday the Warriors will need those 3 for sure to compete.Brandon Young has a tremendous upside as both a safety and a receiver.Warren may not be a playoff team but I think they are a little better than some folks are giving them credit for.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder