Len Viator Bruin pics verses Lufkin

CM will definately be a big part of any success WB has.  However, Garrett looked good when he ran the ball.  And, don't worry about that scoreboard loss.    Everyone who was there knows that WB won that scrimmage everywhere but the final scoreboard.  We could have rushed for 400 yards if we wanted.

Guest WeedBegone

Go back and look at the picture where #33 is less than 6 inches from the ground with one arm still holding him up with both cleats still diggin in the ground.  That kept him up for 3 more yards to cross the goal line for a TD.  That is more than a second effort.  See for yourself.

Go back and look at the picture where #33 is less than 6 inches from the ground with one arm still holding him up with both cleats still diggin in the ground.  That kept him up for 3 more yards to cross the goal line for a TD.  That is more than a second effort.  See for yourself.

I'm not worried about second effort. I'm worried about the fact that it looks like our offense is centered around #33. Maybe it just looks like that because of all the attention he's getting. I am worried about what might happen to our ability to move the ball and score points if we lose him to an injury. I dont want to see him become another Boobie Miles.

Guest WeedBegone

I'm not worried about second effort. I'm worried about the fact that it looks like our offense is centered around #33. Maybe it just looks like that because of all the attention he's getting. I am worried about what might happen to our ability to move the ball and score points if we lose him to an injury. I dont want to see him become another Boobie Miles.

Dont need to purchase gas to go from a half tank to a full tank 82 5A.  Just need to change the way your reading the gauges.  Besides--no WB team coached by these guys will ever be single threaded.  I have said earlier that #4 is very dangerous and saw #3 receive the ball and head downfield quite well.  #13 has some good moves also.  These guys will compliment #33 and he will also help their games.  WB has the potential of establishing a running or an air attack and each week will be different.  BTW--dont forget the O-line.  They are well coached and have very smart blocking schemes. 

Now as far as defense---they could use a little more work--as of now. 

Well, I have yet to see them play in person. I have my season tickets and I'm looking forward to Friday night's clash with Ozen. It's good to know hear someone else comment on our other offensive weapons. As far as the defense.....well, it was our Achilles heal last year. Hopefully, we will learn from some of the mistakes that were made by/on the secondary last year. Remember: Offense wins games, Defense wins Championships!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83