Crush TRYOUTS!!!

Guest stircrazy

Guest stircrazy

Crush Birdwell,Thompson and Collins all got their tryouts in Sunday. The fields got 5 inches of rain between Fri and Sat but with some shovels and lots of dragging they shaped up nice. Even Collins was spotted doing field work! ;D

Crush Birdwell,Thompson and Collins all got their tryouts in Sunday. The fields got 5 inches of rain between Fri and Sat but with some shovels and lots of dragging they shaped up nice. Even Collins was spotted doing field work! ;D

My Rhino was so shocked it went into complete shutdown. Had to put it in the shop today for total overhaul.

Great field work with Birdman and WJBooger shouldering much of the work. (NEWS...I know you were in there too.)  C. McClain did a full share of trench digging and mud sloshing Saturday as well.  Thanks to everyone who made what seemed like an impossible (or at least improbable) task a big success.

P.S. ---- I think all of that work slowed WJ's reaction time down a little.  That could have been bad!!!  :o

Great field work with Birdman and WJBooger shouldering much of the work. (NEWS...I know you were in there too.) C. McClain did a full share of trench digging and mud sloshing Saturday as well. Thanks to everyone who made what seemed like an impossible (or at least improbable) task a big success.

P.S. ---- I think all of that work slowed WJ's reaction time down a little. That could have been bad!!! :o

Nothing an ice pack and a little massaging couldn't fix. Learned a valuable lesson though, never take a drink during live batting practice unless behind a fence.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124