Preseason All Southeast Texas Team Nominations

Here goes:

RB  Christine Michael--no brainer

QB-Christian Lewis--best in area

WR-Donte Lopez, Ryan Grant---will put up big numbers

OL--Nick Andrepont,

DL--Roland Bordelon

LB--Taylor Reed

These guys start on any team in the area. Others will be there as well, I just need to see more of them. I guess that's why they call it a PRESEASON team.

Here goes:

RB  Christine Michael--no brainer

QB-Christian Lewis--best in area

WR-Donte Lopez, Ryan Grant---will put up big numbers

OL--Nick Andrepont,

DL--Roland Bordelon

LB--Taylor Reed

These guys start on any team in the area. Others will be there as well, I just need to see more of them. I guess that's why they call it a PRESEASON team.

Jordan Garrett next best athlete on the team behind Michaels, Can play and star at any skill position on the field. Has been offered by Rice.

I would like to see him on the defensive side a little more.   Talent seems a little wasted with the occasional carry and a few times thrown to each game.

he's a heck of a safety. Craig seems to put him in where a player is having a match up problem that week. I remember when he was a Soph and we were in the playoffs a senior outside LB was too slow to contain, they plug Garrett in and problem solved. I'm told just like last year if there is a match up problem in the secondary they will not have a problem putting him in to right the ship.

How'd that scrimmage go with "Rival" Dayton?

Hunter Howden #55 - LT - Lumberton

Kyle Gilliam #52 - C - Lumberton

Jacob Hanna #24 - RB/DE - Lumberton

Anthony Beard #49 - MLB/RB - Lumberton

They should all be on the list!

Absolutely---name the entire raider team and close nominations

The HATERS are out in full effect! We love it. Go ahead keep on HATIN'. They are all very worthy of making this team. You will see and you will probably still HATE!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder