34 members have voted

1. 1. Distract Champs

• Sabine pass
    • West hardin
    • HD
    • Spruger
    • Evadale
    • High island

1 Sabine pass- coming back keyplayers R.Wasson, F.Jones, D.Jones,O.Edwards,D.Carlos, J.Ngyuen

2 Spruger- coming back key players George & the Sheffields

3 West hardin- keyplayer T.Copeland& other i dnt know much about

Im sure Hd have a great chance to go to the playoffs but i just think there lost is the worst

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Spurger-i like the way they played last year against Cayuga and now that phillip is gone i still think they're going to be alright

2. HD

3.evadale, west hardin, and sabine pass...................... its going to be fun to watch

and its true George is going to woodville will that hurt spurger?

Well George may be one of the best players in the area in a year or two. He is one of my favorite students that I have ever coached. He's a very hard worker, and a great person to be around. I have a lot of respect for him and his family. As much as I would like to see him stay in Spurger, I just want him to be happy. I think Spurger will be a lot better than people think (again). They have some pretty good guards, and the kids are a great group to be around. If you guys from Spurger ever need anything, just leave me a post. I'll still be keeping up with you.

Coach Plake

1 Sabine pass- coming back keyplayers R.Wasson, F.Jones, D.Jones,O.Edwards,D.Carlos, J.Ngyuen

2 Spruger- coming back key players George & the Sheffields

3 West hardin- keyplayer T.Copeland& other i dnt know much about

Im sure Hd have a great chance to go to the playoffs but i just thing there lost is the worst

Sabine pass didn't evan make the playoffs last year

Spurger and the sheffields there is no sheffields

1.Spurger-coming back George, Daniel, John, Chase, Rawls, Hutto

2.Hd-Just because they have the most playoff experience then all the other teams

3.Is out of Evadale, West Hardin, and sabine Pass DONT TAKE EVADALE LIGHT THIS YEAR!!

1 ok alloutballer  yea some of my statements might not been so on with spurger

2 YEA sabine didnt go to the playoff but this is a promiss to you they will this year 1st or 2nd  spot at the least  but they was real close to going last year. big sandy left that leaves our season up with 3 unknown spots. west hardin nd us(sabine) tied with them one game we lost by 9 or 11 the next game we won by 24.If sabine don't go 1st spot or 2nd then ill never talk ball again

And about Evadale i/we(sabine) hav nothing but respect for them we never took them lightly last year. they come ready to play just like everyone else

I cant wait till our season start nd best of luck to all the teams

but didnt Sabine Pass lose there 2 best players?

yea we did lose 2 important player but they are replaceable wit one player that got hurt nd really couldnt play D.Jones nd with 4 important starter that are coming bac this year as junoirs and with important good role player that came off the bench plus our 2 or 3  best Jv guy.Sabine Pass Basketball with be good very good but please dnt get me wrong im not down sizeing any other team 

EVERY BODY WOULD BE PLAYING FOR 2RD AND 3RD

lol ok i guess u do have the right to say that sence you'll did make it so far in the playoffs and I know summer league isn't nothing to alot of people but during big sandy's summer league this year they had some trouble with spurger what makes u so sure that big sandy would come out number one in this district

24-1A Basketball should be just as fun and interesting to watch as 23-1A Football this year.  As much as I don't want to pick HD to win the district, you have to give them the edge.  HD should have a large Senior class this year with several good athletes.  I believe they graduated 3 starters last year, but their six, seven & eight man  played well last year.  Spurger had an outstanding year and have that success to build on, but they lost a few key players and also a good Coach (Good Luck next year Coach).  You can't count them out of the race, but they will be in a battle all year trying to keep up the pace from the previous year.  West Hardin will play hard as well this year, Copeland needs someone to step up and compliment him on the court.  He is an outstanding player, but with the lose of the big guys underneath he needs some experienced help on the court.  Sabine Pass will be descent.  I don't know exactly how many seniors they lost last year, but I know the big guy in the middle will leave a hugh hole to fill as well as the three point shooter. Evadale & High Island have nothing to lose this year and everything to gain.  Both teams will bring excitment & enthusiasm to the court with high hopes of competing for the championship. 

Sabine lost 3 seniors 2 of the 3 started. One center the other shootinguard.the rest of the starter and team was 10th graders ofcouse now being juniors. true we did lose 2 good player but only one of them played both sides of the ball but we will be better this year the playoffs and farther will be here for our school.We will have a strong Offense, good inside plus out and Deffense will be played hard.LOOKING FORWARD TO FACE BIG SANDY IN THE PLAYOFFS(not say we will win but not even close to saying we will lose)

Sabine Pass

Spurger

Hd

West hardin

24-1A Basketball should be just as fun and interesting to watch as 23-1A Football this year.  As much as I don't want to pick HD to win the district, you have to give them the edge.  HD should have a large Senior class this year with several good athletes.  I believe they graduated 3 starters last year, but their six, seven & eight man  played well last year.  Spurger had an outstanding year and have that success to build on, but they lost a few key players and also a good Coach (Good Luck next year Coach).  You can't count them out of the race, but they will be in a battle all year trying to keep up the pace from the previous year.  West Hardin will play hard as well this year, Copeland needs someone to step up and compliment him on the court.  He is an outstanding player, but with the lose of the big guys underneath he needs some experienced help on the court.  Sabine Pass will be descent.  I don't know exactly how many seniors they lost last year, but I know the big guy in the middle will leave a hugh hole to fill as well as the three point shooter. Evadale & High Island have nothing to lose this year and everything to gain.  Both teams will bring excitment & enthusiasm to the court with high hopes of competing for the championship. 

HD LOST 2 STARTERS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124