Not Much About LC-M

may i ask why  most of them left ,moody had a good game plan for the kids to me, i wish thay would not have left.i am not a big lc-m fan but i do think coach moody is trying hiis best i for one would like to wish the lc-m kids the best this year. i know the kids are young and if thay can stick it out  maybe in a couple years it will come togather

MAYBE MOODY AND PARSONS CAN SINGLE HANDEDLY WHIP THE DISTRICT. THEY MAY HAVE TO IF THINGS KEEP GOING THE WAY THEY HAVE THE LAST FEW YEARS. SURE DOESEN'T LOOK LIKE MANY COACHES WANT TO HANG AROUND. HARD TO FIND ENOUGH LITTLE PUPPIES TO FOLLOW HIM AROUND.

MAYBE MOODY AND PARSONS CAN SINGLE HANDEDLY WHIP THE DISTRICT. THEY MAY HAVE TO IF THINGS KEEP GOING THE WAY THEY HAVE THE LAST FEW YEARS. SURE DOESEN'T LOOK LIKE MANY COACHES WANT TO HANG AROUND. HARD TO FIND ENOUGH LITTLE PUPPIES TO FOLLOW HIM AROUND.

Leave other coaches names out of your sarcastic remarks.

Hopefully the boys and Coaching staff of Lcm will have a great season and all will be good. Good luck to Coach Moody and the Bears.  ;D

nm