rank the best team of 23-aa

Guest tudah08

Dude, take off them panther colored shades and look around.. We won TWO games last year and only ONE district game. You really think we will finish ahead of Kountze?? haha wow I think Barbay is turning things around but a last to first place finish would take a lot and I mean a lot of things to go our way.. I would be happy taking that third district spot that is up for grabs!! Here to you coming back down to earth soon!!  :D

Correct.. i do think anuahac will be much improved but i wouldn't put them at the top of the leaderboard. I think it will be the same 3 teams from last year at the top. Random order... I have a feeling Kountze is going to be overrated and the 4th place team. idk why just a feeling.

1.EC

2.Buna

3.Hardin

4.Kountze

5.Anuahac

6.Deweville

7.Warren

Correct.. i do think anuahac will be much improved but i wouldn't put them at the top of the leaderboard. I think it will be the same 3 teams from last year at the top. Random order... I have a feeling Kountze is going to be overrated and the 4th place team. idk why just a feeling.

1.EC

2.Buna

3.Hardin

4.Kountze

5.Anuahac

6.Deweville

7.Warren

I can agree with that just not sure how Buna will be after graduating so many.

Guest A-TOWN

1.EC

2.Buna

3.Hardin

4.Kountze

5.Anuahac

6.Deweville

7.Warren

I can agree with that just not sure how Buna will be after graduating so many.

We have 5 Key players that will prolly step up, we got 3 new Off. Linemans coming up to Varsity so i think they will be ok it want be easy, East Chambers, Kountze will be our toughest matchup first.

This year will be fun to watch. With the old stars gone; Tremain Thomas, Danial Marsh, and Anthony Smith; its going to make the players behind the scenes as in great lineman be seen! I'm not ready to call the district but i think that Deweyville is going to raise some eyebrows. They may not be #1, but they are going to keep games close. Last year I saw them keep E.C. close when that was supposed to be ugly. Deweyville has one of the best backfields in the district with Addison and Kachtik(i believe he was injured before last season). They also have a great line anchored with big Dalton Estes. They will have to replace their graduated QB, but i believe their new coach will find one.

Puhhhleeeeaaazzzze. Addison is all they have. Period. Scrappy team with one key player. Addison is the only good back they have.

Scrappy... Maybe because they will do what it takes to win. And as for Addison being all they have.... We'll have to see in a few weeks. Oh, and don't schedule anything on Oct. 24.

Puhhhleeeeaaazzzze. Addison is all they have. Period. Scrappy team with one key player. Addison is the only good back they have.

Deweyville's strength will be both lines this year, Addison will benefit from the new offense and the strong returning offensive line, scrappy team? Maybe, tough, competitive team, yes. Deweyville will hold their own this year, and might even suprise a few.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder