*LC-M Bears 2008 Football Team Preview*

I think the bears scrimmage silsbee this next week and then scrimmage baytown lee ( I think) during week zero. There 1st game is not until the 1st Friiday in September at West Orange Stark. Then they travel to Bridge City and then close out the non district schedule at home vs Cleveland.    Don't knock down the bears. This is a team that could pull off some upsets this year. I think they could possibly be 2-1 after non district play.  Good luck bears and give it your best each week. Good luck to Coach Moody and his coaching staff. We are behind you all the way. 

I think the bears scrimmage silsbee this next week and then scrimmage baytown lee ( I think) during week zero. There 1st game is not until the 1st Friiday in September at West Orange Stark. Then they travel to Bridge City and then close out the non district schedule at home vs Cleveland.    Don't knock down the bears. This is a team that could pull off some upsets this year. I think they could possibly be 2-1 after non district play.  Good luck bears and give it your best each week. Good luck to Coach Moody and his coaching staff. We are behind you all the way.   

I agree with you about "don't knock the bears". Give the guys that are coming out to play some support. Remember if you go to WOS ,LCM or anywhere else they are still just kids that want to play sports. That being said I have to disagree with the 2-1, however I hope you're right as long as the loss is against WOS  ;). Good luck

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476