Mustang All Star Tournament???

Guest vpfootball

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange will be back tonight and ready.Hand it to Vidor they beat us, but we will be ready tonight.

Should I even comment on the umpires?? Way to go Orange for fighting back and I have to say good job Vidor ,but be ready for another fight tonight..

Our boys don't give up that easy...

The umpire behind the plate in the first game was calling strikes at kids heads and in the other batter's box.  I am suprised any of the kids hit the ball at all.  He did seem to be calling them that way for both teams so I guess in the end that is what really matters..?.. Hopefully, tonight there will be better calls.

Guest tchawks99

We knew whoeveer was going to play Orange would be tired going into that game..Vidor didn't start showing signs of being tired until late in the fifth.After the game I walked by when the coach was talking to them and they looked really tired and exhausted.It should be a good one tonight.

I really thought  it would turn out different, but that goes to show you what could happen in Baseball.

turn out different in what way???

well I guess I didnt think Vidor would make it all the way from the losers bracket.Second I thought we woule be there  in the finals after putting 17 runs on yall.I guess that is what i meant.

Guest tchawks99

Vidor won both games

Vidor and Orange plays tonight @ 7 for championship..GO VIDOR..

Can you tell me what the score was for the Vidor and Orange game?

14 to 10..Vidor  was home team and didnt have to bat, and Orange put up 4 runs in the sixth to close the gap ..Great game both of them..!!

Vidor beats TC and then turns around and plays Orange and beats them..

First off I am very proud of the TC kids they fought hard but come up short..Great tournament and we are proud of you TC!!

Vidor was on fire last night ..there bats were hot and they came ready to play. Orange played a hard game also but Vidor was too much last night.

Vidor plays Orange tonight in game 2 of the finals for all the marbles...This is how hot Vidor is ..they won all the coin flips they are the home team tonight too...

Good luck too everyone..

This tournament could have went either way.We had Orange up by 9 runs in the last inning Tuesday night and let them off the hook...But give it to them they fought back..TC will be back next year..

Vidor's bats were extrememly hot last night. However I think Orange's defense is what got them in trouble.

The Vidor bats along with the errors from Orange is what determined the outcome. That being said, an umpire at this level should know the rules. We should have caught the courtesy runner ourselves and called it to the attention of the director since the umpire didn't know the rule. Again, that was just disappointing not what caused us to lose the game.

Guest tchawks99

I thought Orange played pretty good defense..They made a few errors but so did Vidor.The Orange's outfield was catching it out there.

What errors are you referring to ? Vidor just hit the ball most of them were in the gap and were just hard to make plays on.Orange started stroking it at the last.. 

what about the pitching  who is available, who is not?

I thought Orange played pretty good defense..They made a few errors but so did Vidor.The Orange's outfield was catching it out there.

What errors are you referring to ? Vidor just hit the ball most of them were in the gap and were just hard to make plays on.Orange started stroking it at the last.. 

I'm not going to call kids out on this message board. Errors are part of the game. I gave Vidor all the credit in the world for hitting the ball. By no means am I making excuses and I've said that more than once now.

Good luck to both teams. Vidor has good kids and at least one almost half decent coach  ;) right Corey! The other two coaches are probably what pulls them through. Just kidding. I hope it's a great game but I must say I hope Orange comes out on top. Have fun!

Guest tchawks99

I'm not going to call kids out on this message board. Errors are part of the game. I gave Vidor all the credit in the world for hitting the ball. By no means am I making excuses and I've said that more than once now.

Good luck to both teams. Vidor has good kids and at least one almost half decent coach  ;) right Corey! The other two coaches are probably what pulls them through. Just kidding. I hope it's a great game but I must say I hope Orange comes out on top. Have fun!

You must have took it wrong.I am just saying I thought Orange played a good game last night..not wanting to call any kids out at all..In my opinion thay played a good game and I tell you what ,after yall came back on us that night I thought it was going to be a repeat.

You must have took it wrong.I am just saying I thought Orange played a good game last night..not wanting to call any kids out at all..In my opinion thay played a good game and I tell you what ,after yall came back on us that night I thought it was going to be a repeat.

The double play killed us. We have to jump out to a better start tonight.

Good luck to both teams. Vidor has good kids and at least one almost half decent coach  ;) right Corey! The other two coaches are probably what pulls them through. Just kidding. I hope it's a great game but I must say I hope Orange comes out on top. Have fun!

TOM you are giving me too much credit...  :D

It was a good game ..Orange is a scrappy team and they never got rattled..I was proud of our boys for playing 12 solid innings..regardless of what happens I am proud of my kids for battling back out of the losers bracket.But tonight will be another great game I hope.Orange will show up and be more then ready..TD( Terry) I don't need you over there breaking out the rule book on me... ;D  I am shocked no one has said anything about the famous Fair or Foul ball!!!  anyways it was exciting and I expect it to be another one tonight

Guest tchawks99

The double play killed us. We have to jump out to a better start tonight.

yes that hurt yall alot..

Guest bbguru01

Orange did make a few errors that were big plays in the game.Who will Vidor be pitching tonight? I know they pitched that #22 against TC and us, is he available for tonight? What about the lefty?

Pfan:where did that kid go that pitched against us that first day of the tournament?

We lost tonight..We had run out of pitching and we had to pitch kids that never hardly pitched before..i am very proud of our kids and they battled all the way.

Orange had there aces pitching and all we could do was watch  and have our aces palying different positions and one in Florida..Very frustrating.the double header yesterday hurt us..

I will still put my team up against any team out there .the better team one tonight ,but all we could do was sit back and watch.

Orange job well done ..Good luck in Houston.. TD remind me to tell you something when I see you ..Two of the coaches were very nice..

Guest tchawks99

Final was 22 -5 Orange..Good game..Vidor nothing to hang your head about.yall played 7 games in a row.

I knew it would be a uphill battle after yall played the double header yesterday. Orange looked good and didnt make alot of errors last night.Also they hit the ball well.

The Orange's coach got there early yesterday and made sure the two pitchers were ineligible..I think he(they) were more happy about that then winning the game..

Good luck to them boys in  Regionals. TC will be back next year!!!!

GOOD LUCK ORANGE!

Guest tchawks99

Also there will be some info coming out about a select team starting up in the fall..Seme boys will be from the Sour lake area..But need more from different areas..

Final was 22 -5 Orange..Good game..Vidor nothing to hang your head about.yall played 7 games in a row.

I knew it would be a uphill battle after yall played the double header yesterday. Orange looked good and didnt make alot of errors last night.Also they hit the ball well.

The Orange's coach got there early yesterday and made sure the two pitchers were ineligible..I think he(they) were more happy about that then winning the game..

Good luck to them boys in  Regionals. TC will be back next year!!!!

GOOD LUCK ORANGE!

Hey guys, part of the game is coaching. You have to know the rules and you have to play by the rules. I hope your comment wasn't to get on the Orange coaches because they did their job. If the kid wasn't eligible to pitch according to the rules then too bad. It's Oranges job to point it out. Just like the night before when they never pointed out the courtesy runner. That was a coaching mistake. Coaching mistakes can cause you to lose games. The Orange coaches obviously knew the pitching rules and pitched their kids accordingly. We had every pitcher we have on the team available to pitch last night. Now that's good coaching I don't care where you're from.

Congratulations players and coaches and parents.

Go Orange!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax