Mustang All Star Tournament???

Guest vpfootball

Guest vpfootball

Pony's Mustang Division All Star Tournament starts this weekend who's the team to beat...and who do you think will be the surprise team...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbguru01

I like Orange's chance..I also heard TC has  a very good pitcher...I haven't heard alot from Vidor or Groves.Also heard TC'S field looks very good...

Guest bbguru01

Looks like we have Vidor 1 our first game..Good luck to all the teams..anyone want to give out any info..Good hitting team ,pitching,anything.... 8)

Orange 1 beat Vidor 1.

Congrats Orange..pretty good pitching for Orange, but Vidor just didnt hit the ball.

Vidor plays Groves tomorrow at 1pm.

We were up until  about the 4th or 5th inning then Orange came back..

Hopefully we will get another shot..Once again Congrats Orange..

Orange 1 beat Vidor 1.

Congrats Orange..pretty good pitching for Orange, but Vidor just didnt hit the ball.

Vidor plays Groves tomorrow at 1pm.

We were up until  about the 4th or 5th inning then Orange came back..

Hopefully we will get another shot..Once again Congrats Orange..

This was a good game. Orange's bats woke up.

Good luck to everyone.

Go Orange!

Guest bbguru01

The first day  Orange 1 played Vidor 1 and that was the best game yet that I saw.Vidor had good pitching and jumped out on us, but then Orange woke up and finally came around. I watched Vidor play yesterday and we will see them again I believe.They hit the ball alot better  in there second game,and

Orange was solid again in Game 2

Guest bbguru01

I also want to say the fields look very good in Twin County.The music has been good ,fields have been nice and the batting cages are a plus.Only thing is the parking but I am not one to complain.. ;D

Very good tournament so far..

The first day  Orange 1 played Vidor 1 and that was the best game yet that I saw.Vidor had good pitching and jumped out on us, but then Orange woke up and finally came around. I watched Vidor play yesterday and we will see them again I believe.They hit the ball alot better  in there second game,and

Orange was solid again in Game 2

I will second what you said about TC and the fields and the atmosphere in general. Much better experience than I had last year. Congratulations to the field guys and anyone else that has anything to do with that tournament.

Guest bbguru01

The bracket is kinda messed up. whoever wins Wednesday night at 6pm will have to turn around and play the same night for the championship.Usually the Championship game is the next night and then if a game 2 is forced then they play right after.

I believe they could have waited to play the championship game Thursday night  instead of making a team play a game and turn right around and play for the championship.

And the TC National team got  a bye. If they win two games there in the championship.

The bracket is kinda messed up. whoever wins Wednesday night at 6pm will have to turn around and play the same night for the championship.Usually the Championship game is the next night and then if a game 2 is forced then they play right after.

I believe they could have waited to play the championship game Thursday night  instead of making a team play a game and turn right around and play for the championship.

And the TC National team got  a bye. If they win two games there in the championship.

I just got through having that conversation. I wish they would have waited to play the championship Thrusday night also.I understand thats the importance of staying in the winners bracket, but thats making a team play two tough games in one night and then turn around the next night if they win and play agian..I would rather wait till Thursday and if a game 2 is needed play right after.But if your in the winners bracket then you would probabaly want it the way it is..thats why everygame is important to stay in the winners bracket.

Also the fields are in great shape and it has been a nice place to play except the drive home(especially if you lose)

Guest bbguru01

I didn't notice it until last night and there were some dads looking At it..

It is just important because you have to win the first one Wednesday.And you would have to throw your ace.Then if you get in the championship you almost have to throw him the same night just to force a game 2. If a game 2 is forced then there is the 40 hour rule and you are playing for all the marbles and you havent got any pitching.

Hopefully we will stay in the winners column and everything will be ok..But TC 1 looked good last night against Vidor 2.

Guest tigersvoice

Nothing fishy about anything..Every League and I mean EVERY League can have there A team go in as B and B as A its a League decision Trust me everyone has done it..and as for TC getting a buy ever league that's host a tournament get one..

I am a fairly educated man.  But without punctuation and with the dropping of some words out of sentences, I cannot read this stuff!

Guest bbguru01

I dont have a problem with them getting a bye..It just saves there pitching thats the only advantage I see.

the playing 2 games wednesday is what i really wasnt happy with..but if you keep winning then there isnt a problem.No coach would want to play a game right before the championship game is played .they would atleast  want there kids to rest a night before playing a important game.I dont think anyone said anything about A or b team who goes in at what.

Of course that is the option any team has.We played Vidor 1 right off the bat and its ashamed one of those teams had to lose because they in my opinion are the two best (Orange and Vidor).I am glad we won where we wouldnt have to play every night and.we can rest our pitchers tonight and that will help us.

Guest bbguru01

Nothing fishy about anything..Every League and I mean EVERY League can have there A team go in as B and B as A its a League decision Trust me everyone has done it..and as for TC getting a buy ever league that's host a tournament get one..

I am a fairly educated man.  But without punctuation and with the dropping of some words out of sentences, I cannot read this stuff!

I am reading just fine..and i am not that educated..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476