LOOKING FOR HELP

Guest WeedBegone

I would suggest Samantha Myers who graduated from BC two seasons ago.  She is extremely intelligent and has a great grasp on the assorted 3B SB strategies.  Dad and Mom, Julia & Archie Myers in Bridge City: in the phone book.

Great suggestion.  I really believe Samantha would be an excellent choice.  Great attitude, good work ethic and good mentor.  Cant go wrong her in my opinion. 

Hey East TX--we are on the same page here.  Good choice.

Lauren Parker is listed on the thread above, as well as others offering lessons.

Laren Parker will be available soon.  She is one of the best.

Don't know if Holly Tanersly, or M. Verde have classes, but both are extremely good hitters and have

probably the best swings in the game.

Lauren is home.  She started calling everyone last night and is starting lessons next week.  You can send me a personal message on here if you would like to sign up for lessons.

She will work on defense and offense.

Some have scheduled her to do a question and answer session with their teams, while others are wanting her to talk about what it takes to be successful in college.

I prefer not to post her private number or her email address on this message board, but you are welcome to send me a message and she will contact you.   

Lauren Parker is listed on the thread above, as well as others offering lessons.

Laren Parker will be available soon.  She is one of the best.

Don't know if Holly Tanersly, or M. Verde have classes, but both are extremely good hitters and have

probably the best swings in the game.

Don't know about Holly, but Melissa was to have surgery on ACL at seasons end and is probably still re-habbing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23