Anyone know the score from the 11 yr old BC and Groves game?

Guest gladiator2

Just heard 11-1 B.C. over Groves for the 11 year olds and 9 to 1 B.C. over P.N. for the ten year olds

9-1 BC over Groves for 10's I was there. BC teams are always tough. Congrats and hopefullt Groves can meet up with ya'll again.  The Groves 12's play BC tonight in BC, hopefully have better luck

Guest bigbaddog

groves plays FHWS sat 730 in groves (11 yr olds). Don't count out FHWS I WAS AT THE NEDERLAND GAME WHEN THOSE TWO PLAYED AND  FHWS PLAYS GREAT DEFENSE AND HAS SOME REAL GOOD PITCHING

groves plays FHWS sat 730 in groves (11 yr olds). Don't count out FHWS I WAS AT THE NEDERLAND GAME WHEN THOSE TWO PLAYED AND  FHWS PLAYS GREAT DEFENCE AND HAS SOME REAL GOOD PITCHING

Pitching and defense were solid for us. However, we never thought offense would be our problem. We are going to have to pick up the sticks if FHWS wants to compete. There are some tough teams out there we are going to have to face.

Guest bigbaddog

TRUE BUT I HAVE SEEN THESE KIDS PLAY AND THEY CAN HIT THE BALL  NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS AGAINST NEDERLAND. THAT INFIELD FOR FHWS WAS VERY GOOD. DO U HAVE ONE ON THE TEAM?

TRUE BUT I HAVE SEEN THESE KIDS PLAY AND THEY CAN HIT THE BALL  NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS AGAINST NEDERLAND. THAT INFIELD FOR FHWS WAS VERY GOOD. DO U HAVE ONE ON THE TEAM

Yes, he was the pitcher for FHWS. You are right. These kids do swing good bats. The Nederland kid kept them off balance. He did a great job. Hopefully we will hit to our capabilities against Groves.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    malir
    Newest Member
    malir