PINTO ALL-STARS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

td:

I think yankeefan was referring to this post from gablfan   :  gablfan

:Our select team scrimmaged the Vidor  A team tonight and i wouldn't be surprised if they go all the way. Very good little team. W e had 3 of our best kids out tonight and everyone else looked like they forgot who they were and Vidor put it on us. I know that one team we played in the Directors Tournament for the championship was good so i figured they would have a good team this year. Not sure how Groves will do this year. Alot of good players are not playing because we have the world series for usssa that same week. Not wanting to start any kind of rumor but I heard that 4 or 5 kids have quite the A team already so not sure whats going on there.

If so then I will apologize. He/she struck a nerve when I thought they were talking about my boys. My boys aren't allowed to act like that. I guess it's a coinsidence that we aren't playing all-stars and that comment was made.

Guest yankee fan

tom dallas take a deep breath it's ok i was not talking about you or you're kid!!! i was talking about gabl fan!!! you are right you have been working your a$$ OFF THE FIELD LOOKS GREAT  ;D and everybody is really nice so good luck to you and you're team!! gabl fan just doesn't think the Groves team can win anything w/out his kid. and i'm proud of our team for showing that we can still do great !!

tom dallas take a deep breath it's ok i was not talking about you or you're kid!!! i was talking about gabl fan!!! you are right you have been working your a$$ OFF THE FIELD LOOKS GREAT  ;D and everybody is really nice so good luck to you and you're team!! gabl fan just doesn't think the Groves team can win anything w/out his kid. and i'm proud of our team for showing that we can still do great !!

I already apologized if you weren't talking to me. The Groves team will be fine. Good luck Orange.

I already apologized if you weren't talking to me. The Groves team will be fine. Good luck Orange.

Yea TOM!!!  ;D

I want to be careful not to offend the baseball gods, but I think this page of the thread is overlooking another really good team -- Vidor's second team.  I have watched them play and have been impressed.  Not sure who will win between them and Groves but it will be close.  Good job coaches and I am looking forward to the games tonight. 

Yea TOM!!!   ;D

I know that kind of burned my behind too.

I believe both Vidor 2 & Groves have both been overlooked to some extent. I will have to go with Vidor 2 on tonight's game.

I'm not coaching but by no means do I think Vidor 2 and Groves are not a force to be reckoned with.

Vidor beat Orange to remain undefeated and go to the Championship round.  Orange and Groves will battle tomorrow to get another shot at Vidor.  I know I am a little biased, but Vidor is rolling right now and whoever plays them Friday night is going to have quite a job trying to beat them TWICE.  Good luck to everyone!!!  Also congratulations to Vidor 2 for a very impressive showing by making it to the final four.

Guest Orangeboy

What was the Orange-Vidor score? Of all the teams I saw I thought the best 2 were Vidor and Groves. Go get'em tommorrow Orange.

Sat July 5th

Game 1 1:00

Orange 1            1

Vidor 1              11

Game 2 3:00

Groves 1              16

Twin County 1      1

Game 3 5:00

Groves 2            6

Vidor 2              16

Game 4 7:00

Port Arthur

Twin County 2      won

Sun July 6th

Game 5 1:00  - Elimination Game

Orange  1            15

Twin County 1        8

Game 6 3:00  - Elimination Game

GROVES 2          15

PORT ARTHUR      18

Game 7 5:00

Vidor 1        22

Groves 1      11

Game 8 7:00

TC 2    (V)      10

Orange 2 (H)    12 won

Game 9 Mon. 6:00

Groves 1  13

Orange 1    1

Game 10 Mon. 8:00

Vidor 2      8

Orange 2    12

Game 11 Tue. 6:00

TC 2          3

Groves 1    15

Game 12 Tue. 8:00

Vidor 2          19

Port Arthur      9

Game 13 Wed. 6:00

Groves 1    7

Vidor 2        2

Game 14 Wed. 8:00

Vidor 1      16

Orange 2      6

Game 15 Thur. 7:00

Orange 2

Groves 1

Game 16 Fri. 6:00

VIDOR 1

Vidor 2 did not look like they showed up to play last night as I thought they would. Groves seemed prepared. Congratulations to Groves. As far as the Vidor 1 team, well, they looked like they usually do...Dominating. I still think Orange has a great team with a lot of ability but they seemed to be a little overwhelmed. I expect to see Vidor & Orange play again on Friday. Best of luck to all 3 teams left.

Guest vpfootball

Vidor 2 didn't come to play last night their bats were cold GOOD JOB GUYS on a good tournament yall have nothing to hang your heads about..

Know for VIDOR 1 the only thing I can say is W O W  they can hit and with their D they are gonna be hard to beat..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder