BC' s Big Decision

Guest BCNatureBoy

Green or Landry have to be the top two choices.

Fackler seems like a great baseball mind yet with no experience. BC is not the type of job to hand over to someone who has never coached high school ball before.

It would be like handing over the keys of a brand never Corvette to a 16 year old. Especially one without a drivers license  ;)

Guest BCNatureBoy

Fackler seems like a great baseball mind yet with no experience. BC is not the type of job to hand over to someone who has never coached high school ball before.

It would be like handing over the keys of a brand never Corvette to a 16 year old. Especially one without a drivers license  ;)

They could make him the lunchlady/baseball coach. ;D

I'm sure you have no idea about Chris Facklers baseball exper or coaching, if you add both Kyle Green and Chad Landry's exper they would still be several yrs short not to mention contacts. I'm not here to pinch-hit for Chris, I just happen to know whats on his reseme, along with Green and Landry's and no dought either of the 3 would be a good choice. I know Chad and family, Chris and family and Kyle as a player and coach, I will say Chad Landry would be my choice as I like what he would bring to the table.

Guest Orangeboy

I'm sure you have no idea about Chris Facklers baseball exper or coaching, if you add both Kyle Green and Chad Landry's exper they would still be several yrs short not to mention contacts. I'm not here to pinch-hit for Chris, I just happen to know whats on his reseme, along with Green and Landry's and no dought either of the 3 would be a good choice. I know Chad and family, Chris and family and Kyle as a player and coach, I will say Chad Landry would be my choice as I like what he would bring to the table.

Don't forget the meat and taters Coach. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami