Orange Crush 12U Collins USFA STATE

Guest stircrazy

Guest stircrazy

The OC 12u went to New Braunfels this weekend. We went 1-1 in pool ans 1-2 in bracket playing against all 2nd year 12's. We got a great compliament from a Spring Klein IMPACT coach though. He said that several 2nd year 12u teams were playing in the "B" tournament and that our little ladies looked very good against the older teams . We did beat the GCB in the losers bracket and lost our last game in ITB. We did have a TOTAL team with every girl helping at some time.

The OC 12u went to New Braunfels this weekend. We went 1-1 in pool ans 1-2 in bracket playing against all 2nd year 12's. We got a great compliament from a Spring Klein IMPACT coach though. He said that several 2nd year 12u teams were playing in the "B" tournament and that our little ladies looked very good against the older teams . We did beat the GCB in the losers bracket and lost our last game in ITB. We did have a TOTAL team with every girl helping at some time.

Who is GCB?

Also Stircrazy came about as close as you can come to getting ejected from a game when he yelled at the ump YOUR MISSING A GOOD GAME and then the ump replied coach get in the dugout and do not come out again. :) :)

Also Stircrazy came about as close as you can come to getting ejected from a game when he yelled at the ump YOUR MISSING A GOOD GAME and then the ump replied coach get in the dugout and do not come out again. :) :)

stirycrazy.

Always stirring.  Worse than BC, OSUE, BAG.  ;D

Guest stircrazy

I would have gladly called the game because the 2 umps were total A**!#/'S. They were the only 2 that I did not think did a good job. I had some really good conversations before and after some of our games with several older umps and they were very nice. However those 2 did not know what an obstruction was and we had the young one later in our last game and he didn't understand how the curtisy runner was supposed to be used. As for the dugout , I went inside before he even got to finish his remarks. If the catcher goes up the baseline about 8 ft and waits on the ball causing the runner to try to go around her before the ball gets there then obstruction.  She spun around and tagged her from behind as she passed the catcher. The base ump came running in and said he saw the whole thing and it was his call at the plate. BULL ----! But other than that we had a great time.

I would have gladly called the game because the 2 umps were total A**!#/'S. They were the only 2 that I did not think did a good job. I had some really good conversations before and after some of our games with several older umps and they were very nice. However those 2 did not know what an obstruction was and we had the young one later in our last game and he didn't understand how the curtisy runner was supposed to be used. As for the dugout , I went inside before he even got to finish his remarks. If the catcher goes up the baseline about 8 ft and waits on the ball causing the runner to try to go around her before the ball gets there then obstruction.  She spun around and tagged her from behind as she passed the catcher. The base ump came running in and said he saw the whole thing and it was his call at the plate. BULL ----! But other than that we had a great time.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. LOL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder