OYBS Indians Win League

kogt

The Indians won the OYBS Shetland League. Back Row: Coaches Murray Moreland and Stephen Gilbert. Middle Row: Brock Winder, Hunter Fuselier, Brady Bellows, Taylor Gilbert, Jack Burke, Weston McClelland

Front Row: Julian Oceguera, Tanner Ashworth, Brady Babcock, Travis Love, Ty Moreland, Zack Keszeg, Slade Foreman

Keszegbaseball.jpg

Congrats on winning the league.  I heard that the Twins won every game but the one loss in the Director's Tourney--that may be urban legend.  I also heard that there were 11 teams in the league.  It is no easy task to have a group of 4, 5, and 6 year olds win every game during a league season.  I know that in Vidor this year, the best any of the teams did was 14-2 followed by 12-4, 11-5, 10-5-1 and so on.  With so many teams, I just think it is a huge accomplishment to manage to win every game in a league situation.  We did have a team do it last year, and it was very impressive.

I hope lots of the boys in the picture are still playing All-Stars.  We are trying to get ready, but it feels like we don't have much time to get ready.  Good Luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder