SeTX Demons baseball???

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i was also wanting to say that the 25 and older league needs to grow up(...or down...?) and let the young guys start playing with them just in case something like this doesnt get put into place... WE WANNA PLAY TOO!!!

Do this,either you be a pioneer and start a new league in the area for 18-24 year olds or form a team and travel around the area playing other 18-24 age teams or play the 25 and up teams outside of our schedule, my team will be the first in line to play you. The 25 and up league has been around for a while and has done quite well so I dont see it changing the age requirements anytime soon. This league isnt only played in this area its a national league played everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

thing is the whole reason wed want to join this league is the convenience of it being around this area.... anyways, anytime anyone wanna play some people 18-25. let me know on this thread... anyone wanna play for a team thats age 18-25 also let me know on this thread...

thing is the whole reason wed want to join this league is the convenience of it being around this area.... anyways, anytime anyone wanna play some people 18-25. let me know on this thread... anyone wanna play for a team thats age 18-25 also let me know on this thread...

Careful what you wish for.....You get a team together and I can guarantee you not only my team but a few other teams in the league will be more than happy to play you.

ha careful? why am i gonna be scared of anything a guy with a pro rwestler on him profile id has to say? ;p lol and anyways, i doubt y'all would wanna play some youngens apparently...? :/

pro wrestler?  ha ha ha! that is the man alot of experts consider to be the baddest man on the planet.... see, were not talking about wrestling or A CAGE FIGHTING CHAMPION were talking baseball and i can PROMISE you that if you get a team together we will beat the crap out of your team and afterwards my guys might stick around and give your boys a few pointers. so like rhino said dont bite off more than you can chew.... :'(

before we play ball i want to make sure we dont take you away from any of your english classes!!   :o

Guest kosmo

Venom, if you need to pick up someone for that game let me know.  I've got a hook that those little boys couldn't hit if I told them it was coming.  That should shut them up.

Brandon--#30 Angels--Pitcher

Guest Demons Co-owner

I was just wondering, I came back from playing college baseball when i got injured and was wondering if there was any truth to there being a semi-pro baseball team put into place for us younger guys to tryout and play for...?

And yes I am thinking of putting a semi pro team here in southeast texas. It will need young and old talent for it to survive, but right now Im in the middle of a football season so when I have more accomplised I will let you guys know.

ok. cool, so what i said stirs things up and actually gets some discussion started thank god. us "youngsters" are smarter than you think... lol anyways, settle down and be more mature about getting a game together set it up for atleast a week or two in advance to give people ample enough time to get squads together and so on and so forth... anyone wanna get serious and email about a game or anything as civilized respectful human beings, [email protected]

ok. cool, so what i said stirs things up and actually gets some discussion started thank god. us "youngsters" are smarter than you think... lol anyways, settle down and be more mature about getting a game together set it up for atleast a week or two in advance to give people ample enough time to get squads together and so on and so forth... anyone wanna get serious and email about a game or anything as civilized respectful human beings, [email protected]

Im not sure where anyone was disrespectful, you pretty much called us out and now you got what you asked for. Soooo,get your team together,take as much time as you need to feel better about your chances and let me know when you're ready. Ive got the field,the umpire,and the team...

Venom's got the field and the umpire!  Imagine that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not really sure how to take this post, but we have a field and an ump because we are currently playing in a league and these are available to us. If this makes you nervous then by all means YOU get a field and an ump... There will be no excuses with us, we'll play you at WalMart with your mom calling the game,the outcome will be the same! So, again, stop talking and get your team!

Guest kosmo

I love it.  Venom, you'll never see the first pitch thrown in that game.  Those little kids will never have the "fortitude".  And by that young players I mean "testicles".