1. 1. Who will win

• BC
    • Jasper

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bballdude

I dont really like silsbee's park. But i know aaron stephenson does. lol. I think it should be a trade off at home parks. thursday in jasper, friday in BC, Saturday(if needed) neutral site.

Guest BC boy 17

Field is nice at Silsbee but not nearly enough seating room. This series will be packed just like last year. It will draw big from all over SE Tex.

I like Nederland they have room plus it's covered from the HEAT.....I say if Jasper wants to play three It goes to BC in 3.....If it goes to 1 game look for alot of different pitching from both squads to win it...Should be great though........

Jasper and BC for a trip to Austin. High school baseball...the way it oughtta be!!! Go Bulldogs!!! (Jasper in 3)

This isn't to decide who goes to Austin. This is the Regional Quarterfinals. After this round you have the Regional Semifinals then the Regional Finals and the winner of that goes to Austin out of region 3

Jasper and BC for a trip to Austin. High school baseball...the way it oughtta be!!! Go Bulldogs!!! (Jasper in 3)

This isn't to decide who goes to Austin. This is the Regional Quarterfinals. After this round you have the Regional Semifinals then the Regional Finals and the winner of that goes to Austin out of region 3

Oops. My mistake. First one all day!  ;D

Guest Orangeboy

Far from it. The winner will still face a tough test against most likely Carthage, then would have to face most likely the HJ/Taylor winner. Lot of baseball yet to be played.

Far from it. The winner will still face a tough test against most likely Carthage, then would have to face most likely the HJ/Taylor winner. Lot of baseball yet to be played.

I wasn't assuming the winner would get to Austin. I thought that was the last series. I'm sure the other series ahead will be tough for either team that advances in the Jasper/BC series. It was an honest mistake and I wasn't being cocky at all.

i completely forgot that someone might want a one gamer...if anyone would want this im assuming it would be jasper.

and i hope whether its three or one game/games i hope its at a park that can fit a lot of people, wish lamar would let us have it thurs and friday nights....they have the new turf so tearing up the field isnt an issue...and they usually practice during the day right??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder