The Orange Crush Softball Organization

The Orange Crush Softball Organization would like to invite everyone to a COED Rag-Ball tournament to be held at CRUSH Fields across the street from WO-S High School in West Orange on May 17-18. All proceeds go to Deborah Viator, currently being treated for breast cancer, and Karen Wilson, who is being treated for lung cancer. For more information call Stacia Cole at 745-5188.

Guest stircrazy

In the DWARF DIVISION John Harrell will be playing infield only unless we cut the grass reall short! ;D ;D  Robert Cole has a team that has been seen PRACTICING.  ;D :D

In the DWARF DIVISION John Harrell will be playing infield only unless we cut the grass reall short! ;D ;D  Robert Cole has a team that has been seen PRACTICING.  ;D :D

The reason we had practice was to prove once & for all that I should not EVER be allowed to play softball! I barely made the team as a BENCHWARMER!! ;) At last count, we have 18 teams signed up to play. It should be a great weekend in CRUSHLAND! 

Guest stircrazy

We lost him last night in the grass and there is an all poionts BULLETIN out and a SMALL reward for his recovery.  :D

I'm looking forward to meeting you oldschool!  I think we would get along really good!! :D

Me too!!  I do believe we will! lol....see you at the buttcrack of freakin dawn!  THANKS CC!! I dont know what I would have done if I had gotten to sleep til 10 on a Saturday!!!! ;)  ;D :D

Guest BreakerCoach

Congrats to Crush for hosting a terrific fundraiser for an excellent cause ! Our prayers are with both of those ladies.

Congrats to Crush for hosting a terrific fundraiser for an excellent cause ! Our prayers are with both of those ladies.

Was a fun day, even though JH gave up a million HR's... ;) 

Don't worry JH you weren't the only one.....but I did stop sweating after I just got to stand out there for a while, and watch them saiiiilll by...ha  ;D :D;) ;)

Don't worry JH you weren't the only one.....but I did stop sweating after I just got to stand out there for a while, and watch them saiiiilll by...ha   ;D :D;) ;)

Our team was 2-0 today.  I had the opportunity to play with some great players, young and old.  I guess you could call it a daddy/daughter day.  I only gave up 4 or 5 HR's on the day.  They were BOMBS!

Don't worry JH you weren't the only one.....but I did stop sweating after I just got to stand out there for a while, and watch them saiiiilll by...ha   ;D :D;) ;)

Our team was 2-0 today.  I had the opportunity to play with some great players, young and old.  I guess you could call it a daddy/daughter day.  I only gave up 4 or 5 HR's on the day.  They were BOMBS!

Awesome!  We won the first, lost the second two, so I went home and took a nap! haha.

We lost count as to how many we gave up....it was a nice break for me in left field....hehehehe ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01