*Jasper vs. Bellville Game 1 Playoff/Jasper Wins Game 1!!!*

Great win Bulldogs!  Way to come back... Great job Parsons...Sounds like Hart is back!!

Yes, Hart is BACK!  He was drilling the ball tonight.  It was like old times.  When Hart is hitting, things just seem to fall into place for the Dogs.  :)

Congrats Dogs!  :)

ground out to the pitcher three away.  bottom of the 6the 7-2 Jasper. the broadcasters said the pitcher from Bellville after getting thrown out at first , threw his helmet about 40 ft,,,,guess not much you can do about that

The umpire should have thrown him out of the game immediately if he threw equipment.  If not you would think that the coach would have done it.  I believe George would have chunked him! ;)

I wondered about that.  From where we were sitting it appeared he threw it completely out of the stadium.  It was not like he just threw it on the ground.  But he was their starting pitcher.  Coach not going to throw him out. 

The Kid acted like a 5 year old throwing a hissy fit!!!! :D :D

I thought i was really funny!!!

But Jasper does not need to jump the gun they need to take care of Bellville in game 2 and not mess around!!!! I do belive that Yates is getting the start!!

Yates doesn't seem to have pitched a whole lot lately.  He should be ready.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder