LC-M vs. Lamar Consolidated Predictions? Site And Time Posted!

They have one of the best Pitchers in the State!

If you are talking about Brady Rogers....he's good. Not one of the best pitchres in the state ! We faced them last year in the area round. Consolidated is known for their hitting. I'd pitch very carefully to Randal Gruchik.

Rodgers is 10-1 on the year with a 1.37 ERA in 71 IP with 98 Ks and 10 walks

The Bears need to be patient with this guy on the hill.

If the guy has only walked 10 in 71 innings and struck out 98 then that means he is gonna come right at you. Probably fastball/slider guy...I don't think patience is necessarily the primary factor in beating this guy. If he's gonna be around the strike zone like his numbers indicate, you better be ready to hit or you will consistantly be in 0-2 and 1-2 counts.

After that series with Huffman, Griff's pitching coach must have stepped it up. Dallas Brown, Matt Johnson and Taylor Thompson looked like Glavine, Smoltz and Maddux. You throw Waddell in the mix along with Barry and not seen Ben Jones, watch out.

Jones got hit in the shoulder with a pitch in Game 2 and was able to go if needed but was held out. He will be ready im sure.

I mean more as being patient when looking for pitches to drive not necessarily to find walks. Its obvious not too many people have drawn walks off Rodgers. You still have to be disciplined when looking for a pitch to hit hard and drive into gaps

Guest etbu

Game 1 at North Shore Thur..7PM

Game 2 and 3 Fri. at Barbers Hill beginning at 5:30

Just so happens I have an appointment in Mont Belvieu Friday at 3 pm.  ;)

We don't let just anyone inside of Mont Belvieu.  ;)

A big old Har Har

I live up here in Houston now and the local news had a story on LC and most of the guys on that team were on the little league team in '03 that played in the Little League World Series. They have got some sticks , their leading hitter has 14 homeruns on the year too.

I live up here in Houston now and the local news had a story on LC and most of the guys on that team were on the little league team in '03 that played in the Little League World Series. They have got some sticks , their leading hitter has 14 homeruns on the year too.

Lamar Consol has one of the best Little League Organizations in the Country.

Lamar Consol has one of the best Little League Organizations in the Country.

Yes they do. Their leading hitter, Randal Gruchik, played in the LL World Series as an 11 year old and a 12 year old. I believe he holds the USA record for most HR's in the LL world Series....and he's been going yard ever since. He hit a missle of my son last year in the Area round of the playoffs. That ball might still be in the air today.  ;D I met him and his dad at last year's playoffs and a couple times during summer ball. Very good people. 

Wow pretty solid but what about there 2,3.....

They mostly rely on Rogers. Looking at Rogers' strikeout numbers, one would expect him to be a power pitcher. That's not the case, at least last year. He threw BH lots of off-speed stuff in the area round last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124