Having a Goose Problem. We have the Answer.

Guest osue200

Guest osue200

Keeps Property Clear of Goose Droppings

Low Cost / Effective Solution

Geese & Ducks will find Treated Area "Unpalatable" and Will Leave

Simple / Easy to Apply

Rain / Water will NOT Wash off Product

Will not Harm People, Animals, Ducks or Geese

One Gallon Treats 16,000 Sq. Ft.

Application Recommendation:

Mow / cut the area of grass to be treated.

Apply / spray evenly on the area to be protected. (Allow Migrate Goose Repellent to dry before permitting human activity on the treated area.)

Repeat application in 4 days.

Do not mow the treated area for at least two weeks after the application process.

Allow about one week for the product to be effective.

Bird Pressure:  Light to Heavy

Species:         Canadian Geese, Geese, Ducks

Where to Use:  On Food Source, Lawns, Shrubs, etc. Ideal for use on Golf Courses, Parks, School Yards

Softball Parks, Cemeteries, Refineries and Smoggy Triangle

Product

Description:     Migrate Turf Spray, Taste Deterrent for Ducks & Geese 

Guest 11/13Dad

Has the EPA approved this product?  I need about a 55-gallon drum because the geese just won't seem to leave this year and head back north.

We had a clover problem this year at Baytown Sterling so the geese had an abundant supply of foodstuff on our field.  This caused problems on game days because of all the droppings.  RangerDad and I would have to take off work at noon and hand wash the field and remove the goose droppings.  Thanks for the advice, Coach will be so happy, no more goose droppings.

Guest osue200

Has the EPA approved this product?  I need about a 55-gallon drum because the geese just won't seem to leave this year and head back north.

We had a clover problem this year at Baytown Sterling so the geese had an abundant supply of foodstuff on our field.  This caused problems on game days because of all the droppings.  RangerDad and I would have to take off work at noon and hand wash the field and remove the goose droppings.  Thanks for the advice, Coach will be so happy, no more goose droppings.

Kinda like this

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn