*Bridge City vs. St. Thomas Updates...YES BIGGIO WAS THERE!/BC WINS!!

St. Thomas had some BIG boys on that team.  Their starting pitcher could throw that ball.  Good batting team also.  Having Biggio on the field as a first base coach was awesome.  I think BC boys might have been star struck in the first inning.  BC rallied again with their bats.  Way to go Cardinals.  Homeruns by Dillon and Breaux. Great game tied 10-10 at the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs, 2 on base, with a full count Dillon bats in the winning run.  :) On to Playoffs!

Just wondering H.J. are yall going to make it past the third round of the Playoffs?

If we get to play BC we will  ;D

What was your record?  You seem to think you are  better than BC but I do believe you got stomped by them the first time, am I right?  Oh, and didn't HJ lose several more games......................and you are so sure you'd win again...............showing your ignorance as usual.  Typical post for HJ, totally classless, but not surprising.  Stay on that high because you beat the Cards once, see where it gets ya down the road.

awesome comeback tonight....st thomas has some real studs in the lineup, great prelude to the playoffs

after the game....i felt like a 9 year old girl at a hannah montana concert or something...seeing a texas baseball legend on your field and in your city and to be about a foot from him and have him respond to something you said was pretty special and im glad the fans and players got to see him

me-"you're the man craig!!!"

craig -"thank you" lol

Guest Orangeboy

WOW, That was two good teams meet!  Biggio will be the Head Coach there next year.  Since they are not a public school can you imagine the drawing power of youth from all over Greater Houston to get to play for him as their HS Coach.  That is one good solid team that won the District where Kelly is also a member.

The head coach resigned and said they were trying to work it out with the school that Biggio take over as the head man.

Just wondering H.J. are yall going to make it past the third round of the Playoffs?

I agree with you BCtreasure - pretty sure they caught BC on an off night and if memory serves me right - BC shut them out 1st game. I am a big fan of BC and the and a big congrats on being the 21-3A district champs - they should be proud and understand that all teams have an off night - all other team is the district including HJ had a several OFF nights!  So good luck and BC - keep your heads high you are the well deserved champs!  and I must say I am so impressed with the class that this group of boys show each and every game!

Ok... first off no, BC didn't shut out HJ the first game... its was 5-2, and secondly if anyone thinks that BC is just going to be able to walk onto the field against anyone, including HJ, in the playoffs and just walk all over them then they're mistaken... i dont care if you guys say BC had an off night... HJ is on a hot streak... they 10 run ruled Jasper, beat Silsbee, and Beat BC... to clinch 2nd place in a tough 21-3A district... and when you say (SEVERAL) off nights... i dont consider only 3 losses being that many "off nights"... HJ only had 2 more losses than BC... and right now BC and HJ head-to-head are at .500 ... so they're even at this point... and i agree with you BC is very classy (usually)... except for the game that they got beat, im talking about the "surprise" that was left in the HJ dugout by idk who... if it wasn't a player or someone associated with the baseball team im sorry if i seem like im accusing the entire team, but the individual that would do something like that has absolutely no class...

Guest BC boy 17

I agree with you BCtreasure - pretty sure they caught BC on an off night and if memory serves me right - BC shut them out 1st game. I am a big fan of BC and the and a big congrats on being the 21-3A district champs - they should be proud and understand that all teams have an off night - all other team is the district including HJ had a several OFF nights!  So good luck and BC - keep your heads high you are the well deserved champs!  and I must say I am so impressed with the class that this group of boys show each and every game!

Ok... first off no, BC didn't shut out HJ the first game... its was 5-2, and secondly if anyone thinks that BC is just going to be able to walk onto the field against anyone, including HJ, in the playoffs and just walk all over them then they're mistaken... i dont care if you guys say BC had an off night... HJ is on a hot streak... they 10 run ruled Jasper, beat Silsbee, and Beat BC... to clinch 2nd place in a tough 21-3A district... and when you say (SEVERAL) off nights... i dont consider only 3 losses being that many "off nights"... HJ only had 2 more losses than BC... and right now BC and HJ head-to-head are at .500 ... so they're even at this point... and i agree with you BC is very classy (usually)... except for the game that they got beat, im talking about the "surprise" that was left in the HJ dugout by idk who... if it wasn't a player or someone associated with the baseball team im sorry if i seem like im accusing the entire team, but the individual that would do something like that has absolutely no class...

Im from BC and i am pretty sure what the "surprise" was. If we are on the same page i know for a fact it wasn't anyone associated with the program, just some random kids. I believe the BC softball team got the same surprise that night lol

Guest Bulldog

In game 1 the score was 5-0.......... You should re-check.......

Im from BC and i am pretty sure what the "surprise" was. If we are on the same page i know for a fact it wasn't anyone associated with the program, just some random kids. I believe the BC softball team got the same surprise that night lol

oh ok... well i apologize then if it seemed like i was attacking the BC baseball program for that...

In game 1 the score was 5-0.......... You should re-check.......

ok, i went back and checked and your right... thats my bad

What has happened to Casey Jackson?  Hand't hear much about him on this board.  I know he is a senior, is he committed to play somewhere next year?

Against St. Thomas i think he went 0 for 0 with 3 walks and 1 hit by pitch teams from not even around here want pitch to him on the season more than 35 walks want to say about 40 to 45.

One thing BC showed me tonight is after being down 8-0 and come back to win is HEART!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder