Most Improved

Who has the most surprising or most improved track team thus far this year?  I think my vote is going to the Central Jags!!  I can remember at the Nederland track meet Central ran I believe a 42.3 in the sprint relay and they ran a 41.2 the other day, now that is much improvement.  Very good job coaching!!  Good Luck to all SETX track & field contestants at the regional track meet.

Who has the most surprising or most improved track team thus far this year?  I think my vote is going to the Central Jags!!  I can remember at the Nederland track meet Central ran I believe a 42.3 in the sprint relay and they ran a 41.2 the other day, now that is much improvement.  Very good job coaching!!  Good Luck to all SETX track & field contestants at the regional track meet.

Yes Central has been consistent this season but it was a 41.68 that they ran at the NederlandTrack meet to start the season off. They struggled some in the middle of the season when they ran a low 42. at the Aldine meet and even a low 42 at the TSU Relays but they have actually broken 41. second a numerous amount times this season and they are looking good going into regionals ;) Good luck to Coach Washington and the guys...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami