J' COVAN BROWN MORE PROBLEMS?

Guest Jags

The kid should go straight to the NBA---I'm sure he would be welcomed

lol... Yeah prep school him for a year then enter the draft.. Loose all elgibility when he doesn't get drafted, wind up playing over seas, then the D-League, before impersonating the Ringly Brothers Circus and jump from one Dleague team to the next.  Never corrects his attitude and end up in Port Arthur working at Churches Chicken.... Sounds about right.

Guest DickVitale

I believe the Memphis comment was meant as a joke.

Tell you what...All kidding aside...If Calipari COULD take J'Covan, you bet your shorts he WOULD take him....TODAY...He just signed that other big name guard prospect (can't think of his name) so that is no longer an option, but had he not....He would be in P.A. RIGHT NOW!! ;)

Tell you what...All kidding aside...If Calipari COULD take J'Covan, you bet your shorts he WOULD take him....TODAY...He just signed that other big name guard prospect (can't think of his name) so that is no longer an option, but had he not....He would be in P.A. RIGHT NOW!! ;)

Tyreke Evans....  murder invlovement/ murder witness....  I think he may be worst thatn J.Brown... And Memphis would have a squad!

Brown has been available. Calipari could have signed him last week or the week before. The kid used Kingwood as his unsigned seniors tournament exposure.

Guest DickVitale

Calipari was waiting on the Evans kid to make a decision...College coaches have only so many scholorships per year to issue...You can sign no more than 8 players in any 2 year period, and a maximum of 5 in any one year (5/8 rule)...For example, if Calipari signs 4 this year no matter how many actual spots are available, he can only sign 4 next season..He had ONE slot left and he signed Tyreke Evans...Had he not got Evans, I think he may have gone after J'Covan...

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ever thought that maybe it wasn't just bad attitude? I know of a teenager that would fly into rages with the first hint of unorder or tension. They were diagnosed with a chemical embalance and after treating the situation, the kid now has control of their emotions. Just a thought.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami