How far will Buna Cougars go?

Since they get a bye in the first round. Are you saying they will lose their first series that they play? IN baseball that can always happen but I feel thay since they only lost two starters from last year and went 4 rounds deep last year that they know how important it is and will not lose the first round that they play. It looks like Buna will play Garrison or Centerville winner. Best of luck your team pirate3.

Guest baseball25

I say they will be out in the 3rd round. The pitching is there but they do not hit the ball all that well. The teams in the district this year or ok not good. Buna could have lost 4 games right now...

Guest loyal cougar fan

From what I have seen they are a team that doesn't give up and go all to pieces when they get down by a few runs.  They have the potential to go aaalllll the way.

Guest loyal cougar fan

I say they will be out in the 3rd round. The pitching is there but they do not hit the ball all that well. The teams in the district this year or ok not good. Buna could have lost 4 games right now...

the key words in that statement is "could have" but they didn't and that's what counts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont