mid-county football

• 2 months later...
Guest Penny

The best football player on the field will be Asa Cardenas... not just in MCM, but in most games Nederland plays... don't sleep on Grogan either, manchild.

The best football player on the field will be Asa Cardenas... not just in MCM, but in most games Nederland plays... don't sleep on Grogan either, manchild.

I'm not saying that he's not going to be one of the best, but I saw him a couple of weeks ago (Cardenas).......he's just a little fellow. I was really suprised at how small his stature was.

I'm not saying that he's not going to be one of the best, but I saw him a couple of weeks ago (Cardenas).......he's just a little fellow. I was really suprised at how small his stature was.

Cardenas is a pure athlete. He'll be alright if he can stay healthy. He stands out during warm ups,and he was impressive to me against LM last year. He's a player to watch this year.

Guest Penny

Bronco, you didn't see much from anyone when you played Nederland, only person you heard from was our announcer that the extra point was good.  Trust me, Cardenas is the real deal.  I've seen others from Nederland (Butler, Yoder, Askew... he's in that company and could be the best of the bunch)  time will tell.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder