Fedor vs tim slyvia in july

Guest baseball25

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't mean I won't root for Tim.  I can't stand Fedor, no matter how good or not good he supposedly is, and I like Tim.  Fedor is probably the better fighter, but come on, there is always a fart in the wind's chance.

NAHHH, A fart NEVER has a chance in the wind!  ;D

Why the dislike for Fedor? Did he beat the crap out of one or many of your favorite fighters?  :'(

No, actually.  I firmly believe that he goes out of his way to not have to fight anyone who would ever challenge him.  I think Tim is the biggest threat to him in two years, and that's not saying much for Fedor's fights if Tim is your hardest opponent in YEARS. 

Him and his people are also impossible to work with.  Neither the UFC nor M-1 (now Adrenaline) could make deals with him because of his arrogance.  He refuses to sign exclusive contracts, he won't concede to stop competing in that joke show in russia where he beats up on amateurs, and he will not sign a contract with anyone who won't let him pick and choose his own fights.  So it doesn't really have anything to do with the actual fighting, but how he conducts himself outside of the ring and with others.  I mean M-1 changed the name of their organization to distance themselves from him!!  I just think he needs a reality check, and that's why I want him to lose, and if it was to Tim it would just be great because he is not only from the UFC, but has recently lost to two fighters who are/were from the UFC. 

I'm not denying Fedor's incredible past, nor am I denying that he's a great fighter, one of the best in the world if not the best, but his attitude just sucks. 

No, actually.  I firmly believe that he goes out of his way to not have to fight anyone who would ever challenge him.  I think Tim is the biggest threat to him in two years, and that's not saying much for Fedor's fights if Tim is your hardest opponent in YEARS. 

Him and his people are also impossible to work with.  Neither the UFC nor M-1 (now Adrenaline) could make deals with him because of his arrogance.  He refuses to sign exclusive contracts, he won't concede to stop competing in that joke show in russia where he beats up on amateurs, and he will not sign a contract with anyone who won't let him pick and choose his own fights.  So it doesn't really have anything to do with the actual fighting, but how he conducts himself outside of the ring and with others.  I mean M-1 changed the name of their organization to distance themselves from him!!  I just think he needs a reality check, and that's why I want him to lose, and if it was to Tim it would just be great because he is not only from the UFC, but has recently lost to two fighters who are/were from the UFC. 

I'm not denying Fedor's incredible past, nor am I denying that he's a great fighter, one of the best in the world if not the best, but his attitude just sucks. 

If Tim did win it would give him the opportunity to rub it in Dana Whites face...

Well he's not very good at PR.  He tends to put his foot in his mouth more often than not, and he angered a lot of people by not finishing fights.  The biggest reason probably though is that he lost to captain america at a time when Randy could do no wrong.  People remember how they felt, but they don't remember what for or what has happened since.  Therefore people still dislike Tim, even though he is now fighting better and Randy is a douche. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83