Favorite Big Bass Lake

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite place to fish is going to have to be Rayburn thats because i live closest to it...but if i had my option it would be Lake fork. I caught the biggest bass of my life so far out of their it wasnt that big but it was a 8 1/2 pounder. My second biggest came from Rayburn and it was a 7. My dream lake to go to is El Salto if anyones going ill tag along...LOL... good luck to everyone fishing.

I've heard of Pinkston but don't remember where it is?  Are you keeping it a secret or will you share the location?

IT'S A SECRET!!!  Just kiddin'!! Pinkston is off of hwy 7 in the Aiken community, between Center and Nacogdoches.  Smaller, very stumpy lake.  Not really ideal for a big bass boat, however if you just manuever around by trolling motor any boat will be fine.  If you have an alluminum boat with a small outboard or trolling motor you can get around perfectly.  Pinkston is full of 5+ lb fish.  If you make a trip to Pinkston and don't catch a 5lb fish or better then something is wrong.  I've caught several really good fish there while standing on the boat ramp!

IT'S A SECRET!!!   Just kiddin'!! Pinkston is off of hwy 7 in the Aiken community, between Center and Nacogdoches.  Smaller, very stumpy lake.  Not really ideal for a big bass boat, however if you just manuever around by trolling motor any boat will be fine.  If you have an alluminum boat with a small outboard or trolling motor you can get around perfectly.  Pinkston is full of 5+ lb fish.  If you make a trip to Pinkston and don't catch a 5lb fish or better then something is wrong.  I've caught several really good fish there while standing on the boat ramp!

Sounds like a good flyfishing lake.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder