How many games will Lumberton win this year?

How many games will Lumberton win this year?  

1. 1. How many games will Lumberton win this year?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say there first win will be against cleveland..BC and New Caney will beat themthe first two weeks of the season

Yeah, Cleveland will prolly be a pushover for them. I wonder if they will get discouraged after back to back loses at the beginning of the season :?:

True!! Plus I forgot about those kids have played all the way since flag football together' date=' and they have never lost a game..They might give Bc a run for there money....[/quote']

I dont see that happening, but hell it is HS football.

You are not a loser whether you win a game or not. The fact that you are out there trying speaks volumes about your character. You dont have to take your cues from a message board. You listen to your heart' date=' parents and Coaches and appreciate all the fans that support you. This is a messgae board and that is ALL. You go and chase your dreams and play every down like it is your last and enjoy it because you to will sit where we do one day :lol:[/quote']

Well said! "This is a messgae board and that is ALL."

I have seen New Caney the past couple years .They are a good team..Vidor beat them last year 28-3 but that is the first time Vidor has took it to them..Usually it is a good matchup talent wise..

I really don't know much about Cleveland, that is why I said L-town (love ya blue ) would win..

If Cleveland is good Then I say Lumberton goes winless even during pre-season!!!!

I know I am gonna here from Football blue and raider09 for this..but I am ready for it..

In my opinion Vidor or LCM has a much better chance than lumberton' date=' but I would rather see Lumberton or Lcm in the top 3 than Nederland. I pick Vidor at 3rd in district and lumberton seccond to last place.[/quote']

Vidor 3rd? No way in He**

I think we have all beat the Lumberton thing in the ground' date=' Lumberton's regular season starts Sept. 8. Our kids will be on the field ready to rock...lets see where it goes. Proud Raider Dad.[/quote']

Well, when you continue to bring comments like this to the table.......

Footballblue quotes:

Footballblue-Nov. 11, 2006 the playoff picture will be clear and if the LR do not make the playoffs, I will eat crow, seagull or buzzard, however went the do make the playoffs, what are you guys going to do?

Footballblue-Lumberton Raider Pride.......This is the Year...hold on Baby.

Footballblue-The Raiders record will be 7-3 and the playoffs for the first time.

Footballblue-When LR goes my way, I hope all you guy will give the respect they deserve...

Yeah seriously My comments arent outragious' date=' lumbertons are! And with The # 1 offensive Lineman( Jerrod Gooch) and Super fast players like Brad Croak and so on, 3rd place isnt very unrealistic.[/quote']

Uhhhh.........yeah it is.

Yeah seriously My comments arent outragious' date=' lumbertons are! And with The # 1 offensive Lineman( Jerrod Gooch) and Super fast players like Brad Croak and so on, 3rd place isnt very unrealistic.[/quote']

I don't think it is unrealistic for Lumberton fans to shoot for a playoff spot and certainly to have the enthusiasm for a new program. As I mentioned earlier, Nederland under Larry Neumann went to the playoffs the first year he was the coach and that was when only 2 teams went per district. The three previous years before his arrival, Nederland's record was a combined 6-24. I think it is just the predictions shown by a couple of Lumberton fans that brings attention to the team. Posters would have barely mentioned Lumberton on these threads had it not been for the bravado shown.

I think the comments by Footballblue (and a couple of others) have been great and it livens up the boards but if you give, you had better be ready to receive. Wait until the season starts if you want to see some fireworks.

As far as Vidor and returning players, haven't we seen these comments in previous years......

Look it dosent matter what was said in previous years' date=' its a new year. Ok ok i see what your saying but maybe I am trying to draw that same attention that the lumberton people are drawing. I do think that Lumberton has a fighting chance but we will see.[/quote']

Yeah, maybe a fighting chance in Taekwondo :lol:

Cleveland has alot of speed returning. I would think Lumberton has a good chance against New Caney.

A little non-bias opinion here:

Having seen BH play all three of these teams for at least the last 3-4 years, I can tell you Vidor is better than Lumberton. Cleveland is going to be better this year than last and I have them picked 1st or 2nd in their district. I don't think Lumberton can beat Cleveland. Lumberton will be dead last in district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami