How many games will Lumberton win this year?

How many games will Lumberton win this year?  

1. 1. How many games will Lumberton win this year?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be alot of Raider Pride on this board. Lets find out what everyone thinks!

I really wanted to go out on a limb and say 4 but then I would have to vote for the 4-6 option. I just don't think they can win six no matter how the ball bounces.

If they win four it will be a good season that is a tough schedule!

The district is sure going to be tough. The seniors this year in Nederland were six years old and in the first grade the last time the Bulldogs missed the playoffs. I am looking at this schedule and wondering how we are going to keep it going.

When LR goes my way' date=' I hope all you guy will give the respect they deserve, if not I will eat alot of crow, with a side of humble pie.[/quote']

You'l be getting more than that from these guys brotha :wink:

Nov. 11' date=' 2006 the playoff picture will be clear and if the LR do not make the playoffs, I will eat crow, seagull or buzzard, however went the do make the playoffs, what are you guys going to do?[/quote']

We wont have to :lol:

It'll be a cold day in Hell before LR makes the playoffs :lol:

Nov. 11' date=' 2006 the playoff picture will be clear and if the LR do not make the playoffs, I will eat crow, seagull or buzzard, however went the do make the playoffs, what are you guys going to do?[/quote']

Cook it for you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami