Softball Leagues...

Guest 87CRU79

Guest 87CRU79

Can anyone get me registration info for some softball leagues such as Nederland, Beaumont, or Orange, I have some guys that are interested in playing! Thanks

Can anyone get me registration info for some softball leagues such as Nederland, Beaumont, or Orange, I have some guys that are interested in playing! Thanks

Give baseball a shot.... Our league starts in May and we'd love to have another team.

Guest 87CRU79

I had heard that the Beaumont league was starting, but when are the dates for the next league to pick up. The bulk of my team is from the Orange area and we were wondering when the City of Orange league would be starting and who I'd have to contact to get registered.

Give baseball a shot.... Our league starts in May and we'd love to have another team.

When does the season start, Ya ll dont hove enough teams.

When does the season start, Ya ll dont hove enough teams.

WOW!!!! Where have you been?    We have 8 teams in the league....more teams = more games!

• 2 weeks later...

The only place to play coed softball is in Beaumont these days. Port Arthur is mens only and Nederland hasnt had their coed league since hurricane Rita. Although its too late to put a team together for the spring since we are about to be 4 weeks into the season,  the summer season starts mid june i belive. Or you can go out to the complex on monday nights, which is coed night, and try to pick up with a team that is short girls that night.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476