*I NEED PICTURES OF THESE HELMETS*

If anyone has pictures or scans of any of the following high school helmets from last season and can email them to me please pm me and I'll give you my email address. I need the pics to clearly show the side of the helmet with the decal. Thanks

Ozen

Hamshire Fannett

Cleveland

Coldspring

Huffman

Shepherd

Splendora

Hemphill

Anahuac

Buna

Deweyville

Hardin

Kountze

Warren

Burkeville

Chester

Evadale

Hull Daisetta

West Hardin

Sabine Pass

Kelly

Legacy

I'm not sure if this will be of any help to this endeavor but if you cant find those helmets he can try this idea...

This is the hidden content, please
or if he uses paint shop pro instead he can download this file
This is the hidden content, please
from the same site and create his own from scratch. It doesn't take too long at all to do as I made this one in about 15-20 minutes on my first go around...

newcougarhelmet2-1.gif

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I used the Paint Shop Pro file in conjunction with Paint Shop Pro but I'd imagine you can get the same results or close to the same using paint? Also, I can get rid of those tiny imperfections inside of the stars which appear as white specks but since I use this pic as an avatar there really is no need to do so in my situation.

If anyone has pictures or scans of any of the following high school helmets from last season and can email them to me please pm me and I'll give you my email address. I need the pics to clearly show the side of the helmet with the decal. Thanks

Ozen

Hamshire Fannett

Cleveland

Coldspring

Huffman

Shepherd

Splendora

Hemphill

Anahuac

Buna

Deweyville

Hardin

Kountze

Warren

Burkeville

Chester

Evadale

Hull Daisetta

West Hardin

Sabine Pass

Kelly

Legacy

ozen has new helmets

Ozen

Hamshire Fannett

Cleveland

Coldspring

Huffman

Shepherd

Splendora

Hemphill

Anahuac

Buna

Deweyville

Hardin