Ozen Next Season?

Guest Jags

Guest DickVitale

DICKIE V IS A STUD 8)

8)

the pt is dickie, gulley could have gone to either one. I wish i could afford bmt, so my kids could pick what ever school provided the best sports program for them. Of course if i lived in bmt, i would have my kid at kelly.

Of course you would.... ::)

That isn't the case.  I believe that in order to transfer from 1 4a school to another on in the same district, you have to wait one year before participating in any athletics.  Gulley would graduate by then.  He could attend WB if he wanted to.  Or even a school with less classification.  I believe this is how it would go.

Guest DickVitale

That isn't the case.  I believe that in order to transfer from 1 4a school to another on in the same district, you have to wait one year before participating in any athletics.  Gulley would graduate by then.  He could attend WB if he wanted to.  Or even a school with less classification.  I believe this is how it would go.

Soulja, please ignore that guy...He is trying to say that Beaumont kids pick schools for sports and we all know that is not the case...Jamar is not going ANYWHERE...Hey it's Calvin's (Rice) birthday today, so if you see him in the mall or something, slap him on that bald head of his and tell him his brother said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

Guest DickVitale

Man, that DOVE is a pure hater...AND fairweather too! Thats cool...He will be saying,"I told you that Ozen was going to go back to state!" Ozen! Ozen! Ozen!...(that will be at the bottom of his screen!) :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83