state chances

There are a few teams with a shot on their relay teams. Central in 4A and WOS in 3A

I don't know about WOS but I finally got to see Central run the last 2 weekends and wasn't impressed at all, I kept hearing how good they were and when they came here to houston I decided to see for my self. At the Aldine relays they didn't place in any of the relays and only a couple of 3rd place finishes in individual events. At the TSU relays again nothing, only a 5th place finish in 4x100, I don't know if running only in golden triangle peps them up but here in houston I saw with my own eyes nothing. Maybe they sent the c squad or something.

There are a few teams with a shot on their relay teams. Central in 4A and WOS in 3A

I don't know about WOS but I finally got to see Central run the last 2 weekends and wasn't impressed at all, I kept hearing how good they were and when they came here to houston I decided to see for my self. At the Aldine relays they didn't place in any of the relays and only a couple of 3rd place finishes in individual events. At the TSU relays again nothing, only a 5th place finish in 4x100, I don't know if running only in golden triangle peps them up but here in houston I saw with my own eyes nothing. Maybe they sent the c squad or something.

No it was actually their A squad but it if you were there you might have noticed that the 2nd leg seemed to have pulled up badly before finally getting the stick to their 3rd leg.

I was at both relays and I saw very well what happen at both, I just did not see them compete at all in any events in which Ozen and WB were also at both relays. I'm not putting them down I just know what I saw happening, maybe it was just 2 bad weekends. I will also be at baytown when they run to see changes this week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder