Nederland vs WOS Week 0!!! Your Thoughts....

Guest 87CRU79

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

td writes : " I'm not sure you have your percentages correct. If 2-2 is 50% how can 15-7 be 47%? 15-7 is 32 % according to my calculations. 17-6 is 23%, 22-5 is 18.5 %, 22-2 is 8 %, and 10-2 is 17 %. I could be wrong but it's what I came up with. Either way they have an impressive record against all teams in 4A "

I don't really  have time for tutoring people in  math but I will try to help you.

Ex: 7 is what percent of   15    ?       =        is/of  x 100     

Ahhh, I see the problem.    They actually won 7 of 22 games(less than one-third)    Do you see now?  By your thinking, Ozen won 100%, but we all know it's only 50%

td writes : " I'm not sure you have your percentages correct. If 2-2 is 50% how can 15-7 be 47%? 15-7 is 32 % according to my calculations. 17-6 is 23%, 22-5 is 18.5 %, 22-2 is 8 %, and 10-2 is 17 %. I could be wrong but it's what I came up with. Either way they have an impressive record against all teams in 4A "

I don't really  have time for tutoring people in  math but I will try to help you.

Ex: 7 is what percent of   15    ?       =        is/of  x 100     

Thank God you don't have time to do any tutoring. Seriously before you turn into a smarta$$.......THINK

They won 7 of 22 games. The Mustangs won the other 15 games math major! I would think that any idiot could look and see that a 15-7 record does not mean that the team that won 7 games won almost half of the games.

Thanks for your reply it explained alot.

Dude

You better go back to third grade.  Your math skills are.......lacking.

They are really lacking. Don't feel bad Ned one of my friends called me and told me I was an idiot much like you were trying to tell me. I really should call him out. By the time I got through tutoring him he understood much like I'm sure you do now.

It's ok just look at the little saying at the bottom of westend1's statement.

Dude

They are really lacking. Don't feel bad Ned one of my friends called me and told me I was an idiot much like you were trying to tell me. I really should call him out. By the time I got through tutoring him he understood much like I'm sure you do now.

He is referring to you td  :D

How exactly do you get this ? Central wins 2 games out of 10 but they won 17% of the games. Thats hilarious !  :D :D :D :D ;D :D :D

Hey Ned

Did Central win 2 out of 10 or 2 out of 12?  I thought they played 12 times but maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Dude

How exactly do you get this ? Central wins 2 games out of 10 but they won 17% of the games. Thats hilarious !  :D :D :D :D ;D :D :D

Hey Ned

Did Central win 2 out of 10 or 2 out of 12?  I thought they played 12 times but maybe I'm reading it wrong.

What is hilarious is that you must have finally gotten it because you have deleted your post saying I was hilarious. You are the one that put up the stats saying the record was 10-2. That's a total of 12 games. Now I really don't have time to tutor you in math but you should find someone that can help you. In my original post I was just trying to tell you that I thought you made a mistake. Remember if you keep your mouth shut people just think you're an idiot but when you open your mouth you remove all doubt. You have two ears and one mouth you should use them accordingly and get some help with your math. I really hope you are still in school and not teaching it.

Dude

Hey Ned

I guess he wasn't talking to me. Not everyone is as bad at math as you are. :o

Well I guess in light of all the important stuff like who is going to win MCM a little math tutoring could fill in a rather boring day. But when week 0 gets here put up the calculator and get the noise makers out because the only thing people will care about then is who has the biggest number on the board.

Well I guess in light of all the important stuff like who is going to win MCM a little math tutoring could fill in a rather boring day. But when week 0 gets here put up the calculator and get the noise makers out because the only thing people will care about then is who has the biggest number on the board.

I don't see the numbers being very big either way. I just don't see WOS defense giving up too many points.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83