Whos the hottest team in the area???

Guest BC boy 17

Huffman is the best team and they are undefeated and will prove it when they win state.  ;D We do have the best coach in the area and if you don't believe me ask the chap from PNG about it? Better yet they will blame blue.

Huffman is the best team and they are undefeated and will prove it when they win state.  ;D We do have the best coach in the area and if you don't believe me ask the chap from PNG about it? Better yet they will blame blue.

ETBU..

I'll give you Regional Finalist.  ;D

Seriously, folks over @ BH starting to pay attention to the Falcons...very nice start....10-3 correct ?

I'll be there next Tuesday.....what's for dinner ?

ETBU..

Seriously, folks over @ BH starting to pay attention to the Falcons...very nice start....10-3 correct ?

Ha Ha I hope to be there next week but we should win our game with you guys by what twenty? I have actually seen our team twice all year and we are young but Coach Deberry has them improving game by game.  I still think if we get the third spot will be good by me so hang loose.

DINNER? I am about to be out of a job so bring some spam please bc times are tough.  8)

ETBU..

Ha Ha I hope to be there next week but we should win our game with you guys by what twenty? I have actually seen our team twice all year and we are young but Coach Deberry has them improving game by game.  I still think if we get the third spot will be good by me so hang loose.

DINNER? I am about to be out of a job so bring some spam please bc times are tough.  8)

You want white or wheat bread.  ;) I just got my CLD.. ??? ???

I'll take the twenty, though.

Third spot in 21-4A...BH done moved you guys to the 2-spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed